Team Blue ~ Week 2!

Options
justformel
justformel Posts: 193 Member
Good Morning! Our week 2 challenge is posted. It is a 2 part challenge. Please read over the post to insure we can get all of the points possible. :smile:

Here is the recap, but there is a lot of good information and instructions in the whole post, so I recommend reading it.

1) If you missed weigh in please PM me ASAP to avoid penalties and possible removal next week ~~ This doesn't affect our team.
2) Challenge 1: Dice challenge using either body weight only or an advanced/weights included challenge. Must complete a total of 6 die rolls and complete the associated activies for a “Complete”. Can be done all at once or broken up to several days
3) Challenge 2: Water challenge – drink half your body weight in water (oz) If you are over 200 lbs you can divide by three. Drink this amount for one day to earn a Complete.

Last weeks results:

Here are the stats for this week:

Overall biggest loser xoemmytee
Red BL Jamiegephart
Orange BL mentalmunchie
Yellow BL Candacel24
Green BL xoemmytee
Blue BL khearron26
Purple BL Grandmajackie
Team BL Green
total percentage lost 0.515826077
total pounds lost 72.39

Way to go team, lets have another great week! Report back in this post as you complete your challenges so Darcie and I can update our team sheets accordingly.

The dice challenge needs to be done 6 times and the water one time.

Let's have another GREAT week ladies!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Water challenge completed and beyond 152.10 oz. and still going :)
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Water challenge completed and beyond 152.10 oz. and still going :)

Excellent job!! Way to start it off!!
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Congrats khearron26 for being our biggest loser!!
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    kyoung - thank you! :) I'm starting you-know-what this week, so it will definitely be someone else's turn for BL next week! haha

michelle - wow! way to go! already made to to 150 oz... that is amazing! i am up to 16 :P
  • justformel
    Options
    Good Morning! how was everyone's day yesterday? Mine was good up until about 9pm. UGH! But today is a new day. I got in about 100 oz of water, so my water challenge is done. :smile: I am pretty good at drinking my water, used to be consistently drinking over a gallon a day, but that has been slipping lately along with all of my other habits. But it can be changed around and I will recreate my good habits I used to have.

I won't have a chance to complete the dice challenge until this weekend. This week has been a whirlwind crazy week already. Monday my daughter was supposed to have a biopsy done, but good news cancelled that, then we went to the gym together. Tuesday night I saw Avenged Sevenfold in concert for like the 4th time, I absolutely :heart: them! Last night was my bowling night, tonight is a GS halloween party, and tomorrow night is our last home football game of the season, so it's senior night and I get to go on the field with my baby girl at half time. :cry: Then Saturday is an all day band competition, the last one of her career unless she goes to a college and gets back on the color guard. Sunday...I have NO PLANS! I'm so excited! HAHAHA
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Water Challenge Done! 100 oz. today

Physical Challenge in process. I will report tomorrow!
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Water challenge completed on Sunday!! I ended up drinking 84.5 oz which was more than I should have!! Whooo!! I'll post the second challenge later on.
  • janetksc
    janetksc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my weigh in is 218.5 a little bit of an increase, but with my week I am happy. I was out of town most of the week so I did was not able to do the physical, (I was in CA with a sick mother, she has lung cancer). The water was done because all I do if drink water, I have stopped drinking all soft drinks :)
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Current weight 204.6 sorry you guys...but on the plus side I started with my personal trainer this morning and so I'm expecting to be much better next week.
  • MichelleP418
    Options
    Current weight 216 completed dice challenge...that was rough!
  • MichelleP418
    Options
    I keep a 50.7oz water bottle at my desk and push to drink 2 bottles before lunch and 2 bottles before I leave in the evening, then drink 2-3 32oz glass of water before bed....eyballs are floating by the end of the day but gets a good sweat when working out!!!!
  • devans25
    devans25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weight 205. Down 3lbs from last week.

my water intake has sucked this week however today I'm on a roll and I will complete it

also I have been having difficulty with that dice challenge because my foot has swollen due to me getting a tattoo but I am trying my best!
  • khearron26
    Options
    I gained this week. I'm sorry everyone! :( 146.4

In the middle of my water challenge (I will complete today!) and I'm about to do the physical challenge.
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT: 204.4
    Water Challenge Complete yesterday.
    bodyweight only routine: Complete. I hated rolling that dice. I think I would have died if I had rolled a 6 on the lunges! This was done over 2 days. :smile:
    1. Push Ups x 20 reps (4)
    2. Dips x 20 reps (2)
    3. Wall sits – 30 seconds (5)
    4. crunches x 30 reps (2)
    5. Squats x 30 reps (4)
    6. Alternating Lunges x 20 reps (3)
  • khearron26
    Options
    Physical Challenge Complete

Roll 1 - Push Ups x 20 reps
    Roll 2 - Push Ups x 20 reps
    Roll 3 - Dips x 20 reps
    Roll 4 - Alternating Lunges x 20 reps
    Roll 5 - Wall sits – 30 seconds
    Roll 6 - Squats x 30 reps

Water Challenge Complete - 72 oz
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Dice challenge complete I rolled 2*2*5*6*6*5
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Weight 282.4...down 4.2 lbs...yay!

Water challenge completed today: 96 oz.
    Physical/Dice challenge: Completed...dips were terrible...hurt my wrist doing them but got it done!
    Roll 1: lunges x 20
    Roll 2: crunches x 30
    Roll 3: lunges x 20
    Roll 4: squats x 30
    Roll 5: lunges x 20
    Roll 6: Dips x 20
  • justformel
    Options
    Great job to those who are down! TOM came roaring in like a ***** this weekend & I actually called in sick to work today to sleep all day that's how bad it was. Therefore I didn't step on scale this morning but I def will in morning so we won't get penalized for me even though I know it will be up. Ugh

Luckily I completed my dice challenge before she rolled into town. Lol
  • justformel
    Options
    Good Morning! Well my weigh in was worse than expected, but on the plus side, I should have a HUGE loss next week. LOL Trying to stay positive, but right now its even hard to fake happy. :grumble:

We have lost one member this week and below are what I need from everyone else:

Abagwill-Ashley, need weight and if you completed the 2 challenges.
    x3nicolette-Nicolette, need weight and if you completed the 2 challenges.
    Janet-did I read correctly, you didn't do the dice challenge?

I believe thats everyone.

Thanks for your help! Melanie
  • justformel
    Options
    Hey Team!! Lets rally together and do this!! If you don't like your weigh in, its ok, just a number, just feedback. If it makes you feel better, I was up like 8 lbs this week. UGH!!!