thank you

Options
bernied262
bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
To Hyperdrone, Apernet and TeamAmelia for organising a great challenge and pushing me to kick my own butt :) The outcome is kind of irrelevant because I feel that all of us have stepped up our game a little this week due to the challenge. I know I have given more time to cardio than ever before (and I do miss my barbell!!), and seeing some of the logs by others leaves me in awe. Whatever 'team' you are on, I wish you all well. x

Replies

• emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Here, Here !

Round of applause and twenty-nine-gun salute for the organizers.....
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    ???????????? well done folks! I'm a sore loser and hate getting beat but I've upped my game this week and it's thanks to this competition!!

The 4llbs I also lost thank you guys too!!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I agree x 100. You guys are amazing, thank you :flowerforyou:
    Now if you'll excuse me I've got one last gym session then it's back to P90X. Tony Horton has an *kitten* whooping with my name written on it!!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You stole my speech for the final scores! :laugh: I feel the same way, though. After seeing my teammates' burns, I definitely realized that I needed to do more, not just for the competition, but even afterwards if I want to see better results for my weight loss. And, I did pick it up and started to "pull my own weight" as they say. The reward for me is the fact that I started to do more and have hopefully gotten into the habit of it.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ???????????? well done folks! I'm a sore loser and hate getting beat but I've upped my game this week and it's thanks to this competition!!

The 4llbs I also lost thank you guys too!!

Congrats! :smile:

Being competitive is a good thing on this site. You should join more competitions. Stick with the shorter competitions like this one so that you'll push yourself harder in short periods of time, vs the longer competitions in which you may take breaks because you have the rest of the month to catch up.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone. My legs haven't hurt this much in a while. The Community spirit and encouragement shown by everyone for this challenge has been inspiring and has kept me going despite knowing we weren't going to win. You guys have put in an incredible effort.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Ty.

Good times...
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Thank you from me as well and thank you Lanny for inviting me to join the team!!
    I have never pushed my body as hard as I have this week and it
    felt amazing to know I CAN burn over 2000 calories in 1 freaking day :)
    Might not happen frequently but just knowing I did it makes me feel
    Unstoppable!! If it wasn't for this competition I might not have ever
    Even tried... So thank you guys so much it was worth every drop of
    sweat :):):)
  • helena_jj
    helena_jj Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thank you from me too! Though I always knew I can burn a lot, but you made me want to actually do it. I couldn't imagine myself doing 4 workouts in a row for any reason, but you helped me to find one. :)
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite and the challenge; i've really enjoyed pushing myself this last week and would never of thought I could burn that many calories during that time!! Looking forward to the next one!!
  • benn19777
    benn19777 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just to echo some of the earlier comments... it was partly thanks to this challenge that I fully got back to my workout regime after a break of over a year... I am absolutely loving it again! and losing weight! Thank you organizers and participants... cheers! Let's do another challenge again!
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Well, I've already said my bit but ....... thank you to everyone - it's been a blast.

UK Team mates - you are all absolute stars - let's do it again soon.

Adeline - you are some bloody woman!!! xx
  • ELesyshyn
    ELesyshyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! We burned 275,308 calories. That is approximately 78 pounds!!! I'm proud of each and everyone one of you!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! We burned 275,308 calories. That is approximately 78 pounds!!! I'm proud of each and everyone one of you!

3 of those were mine.