SNack ideas

Options
Hey I started last week and I was just wondering how important it is to have the 200-300 calories for the snacks? Im finding it hard to eat that much and also running low on ideas as I dont like cheese or eggs. Any suggestions are appreciated! Also is the program supposed to me based on your age/height/weight?

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The 200-300 calorie snack depends on your calorie and protein goals. As my goals are rather high, a snack of 275 calories in not unusual. But then again, I eat 5 to 6 times a day. Have you tried yogurt, almonds, beef jerky (one of my favorites), tuna. A great snack is the Beverage Mix. Feel free to check out my diary for other snack ideas. Age is not a factor when it comes to good nutrition or determining a personalized program for a client.
  • brittanyedaigle
    Options
    How do you now your calorie/ protein goals? I wasnt given much guidance. I want to lose weight, but dont have alot to lose. She just said to eat helthy snacks in between my shakes if I'm hungry and I should be fine, does that should about right? Thank you VERY much for your help!!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. I and over 12,000 of my friends have been at Herbalife Extravaganza in Las Vegas and I just got home yesterday! If you will message me your weight and height I'll run the numbers and get you started.

Bill
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I try and have them since my diet isn't very protein heavy I do like the soynut snacks and beverage mix. Going to try the snack protein bars too. I find that if I hit my protien goal I lose more weight.
  • blacklabelbabe
    blacklabelbabe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The protein bars (I've only ever had the Chocolate Coconut) get me through! Hardboiled eggs, almonds and beef jerky too!
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 calorie bags of popcorn. I also like South Beach DIet Bars at 100 calories each and love the peanut butter. I am also a frozen ;yogurt fan and love the Blue Bunny vanilla bean for 100 calories. I also love the Yoplait 100 calorie greek yogurt. Good Luck
  • YummymummyGina
    YummymummyGina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi just came across this thread im also on herbalife :)

My snacks include chicken drumsticks, nuts, rice cakes, low fat cheese triangles, hard boiled eggs a piece of brown bread and of course the yummy protein bars.