...and then there were FOUR

Options
How is everyone doing?

Replies

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Only 4?! :( Sorry I didn't post a thread last week. Down .8 pounds this week.
  • excitedaboutfitness
    Options
    Great job to everyone who has been sticking with it!! :-)

I've been plugging away with a Biggest Loser challenge at my gym, and that's been helping my results! I'm eating around 1500 calories per day and exercising a bunch. Two Boot Camps per week, 60-90 minutes at the gym 6 days per week. Going to the gym has become my new hobby :-)

Last big push to make the Halloween goal!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Sorry, I totally petered out. I'm back on plan, but not going to make a significant change by next week. Ugh.
  • excitedaboutfitness
    Options
    This week I gained 0.6 pounds, but I don't feel bad about it at all. I've been doing a LOT of lifting with my trainer, and I've gained about 5 lbs of LBM (since 8/27). according to the scan she took yesterday :-)

I also had my body fat % checked like a week into the Halloween Challenge and it was at 34% on 8/27.

Yesterday, 10/23 my body fat % was down to 28%!

Overall, I'm the littlest bit dissappointed that the scale went up, but I know that it's only up for good reasons :-) I've been eating 1500-1600 every day and exercising 6 days per week,
  • WickedStitch
    WickedStitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job getting your body fat % down!!! Awesome!

Do not even sweat what weight you gain while lifting. It's muscle, which is toned and will make ya look dead sexy! Have you ever seen what 10# of fat looks like compared to 10# of muscle? While it weighs the same, muscle takes up less space.

Keep up the great work!!!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ugh. I've been so busy I haven't kept up with this challenge and posting on the boards!
    Maybe I need a shorter term goal next time :)
    Anyhow. I started this challenge at 204.4 lb and last weighed in at 191.6. So a total of 12.8 lbs.

Overall I've lost 30 lbs in 20 weeks! Wishing everyone continued success!
  • excitedaboutfitness
    Options
    ugh. I've been so busy I haven't kept up with this challenge and posting on the boards!
    Anyhow. I started this challenge at 204.4 lb and last weighed in at 191.6. So a total of 12.8 lbs.

Great loss!! That is awesome!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Great job!!
  • WickedStitch
    WickedStitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nicely done everyone!!! From the 7 of the members left on the spreadsheet, a total of 81.6 pounds were lost during the Halloween challenge. Not bad at all!

I had hoped to lose 17, but fell shy of my goal by only losing 9. However, it's 9 pounds I no longer have on my frame, so it's a win!