Surgery scheduled for Oct 31!

Options
Hi all,

My sleeve is scheduled for Oct. 31, while I am very excited a look forward to a healthier lifestyle, I am also very nervous and scared!

Started my liquid diet a few days earlt, I want to make sure my liver is smaller :)

R.

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the surgery date! I had my sleeve 2+ years ago and can honestly say this is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Good luck with everything!
  • suzee279
    Options
    Very Exciting!!

Congrats on the surgery date. Follow your doctors directions to the tee and you will fly through it with great success!!

This is the start of a great journey that I can say has been one of the very best things I have ever done for myself.

Suz
  • BrookeLosesWeight
    BrookeLosesWeight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very exciting! Good luck and hope all goes well. I'll be seeing my dietitian on the 31st who will hopefully inform the surgeons to put me on their list for surgery in March/April ish...so exciting!
  • emr3857
    emr3857 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :happy:
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the 30th so I am feeling the same excitment. Good luck to you
  • GeorgiaGirl175
    Options
    Congrats! I will be 1 month post surgery on the 30th of October. I can't believe it's already been a month. Good luck... you will do great. Definitely follow your doctor's instructions and keep a detailed log of your intake. My log helped me see trends and develop a schedule. Good luck and let us know how it's going.
  • Lester39
    Options
    How are you doing at one month?? My surgery is scheduled for 11/19 so I am very curious about how the first weeks go!
  • rachelbinnyc
    Options
    Congratulations! I just got my surgery date which will be Monday, November 25th - it is so exciting/scary/amazing! I hardly know what to do either!! I am so glad to find this group, and to meet others in the same boat. I hope that we all go through it smoothly. For now, it's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that foods that we may like might become unappealing, and are bodies will change so fast, our minds have to keep up with it!

I'm hoping to lose about 80 pounds. Good luck to you - keep in touch!!
  • Caligirl0
    Caligirl0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I wish I could trade places... I'm in the waiting game. Waiting for insurance approval and scheduling before year end because my insurance is changing on the first (thanks new insurance regs)... SO on pins and needles right now!
  • Slenderella923
    Slenderella923 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow!! Hope your pre-op diet is going well! You can feel free to add me as a friend, I'm 9 weeks out and feeling fantastic!!
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good luck today!