Week 6 10/14-10/20

Options
Matt_1972
Matt_1972 Posts: 56 Member
Since I weigh in on Wednesdays I am always a couple of days behind but my weight for this week is 94.7 kg's that's a loss of 2.2 kg's for the week.
Finally seeing some movement which is awesome!

How is everyone else doing?
What's happening?
Chasing Starlight are you still with us?

Replies

• denisejohnson754365
    Options
    I am still taking a daily challenge for myself, slow but steady and it is working, I have lost over an inch and am half way to goal....
  • tripletreat
    tripletreat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done Matt and Denise, it's great to hear you're doing well. I have managed to lose my motivation somehow and need desperately to get it back. On a positive note I am managing to maintain my weightloss so at least I'm not heading upwards so that's a relief.
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I too have lost my motivation but am still holding steady. No gain or loss - just holding. Would like to see some type of loss over the next week.
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    Thanks, Hope you guys can keep it going, it is sooo easy to lose our motivation, it really helps me to have small attainable goals every day then I feel like I did something for myself and it can kick start my excitement, we can do this!!!
  • Samantha0723
    Samantha0723 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My starting weight with this challenge was 164lbs. I am now 154lbs. My goal for the end of november is 144lbs. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yes we can all do this together!- still holding- but really want to loose a pound this week - going to try really hard to get that scale to move:wink:
  • SassyMama5
    SassyMama5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight- 203 lbs
    Week 1- 200.4 lbs
    Week 2- 200.4 lbs
    Week 3- 197.8 lbs
    Week 4- 195.6 lbs
    Week 5- 193.8 lbs
    Week 6- 190.4 lbs

total loss to date: 12.6 lbs
  • Matt_1972