#NOVEMBURN

Options
rosettafaery
rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
Almost time for #NOVEMBURN!
Are you looking forward to the beginning of the month for a chance to start fresh again?

Replies

• rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    BTW I'm just a new starter on day 6 of the beginners calendar and feeling sore but great so far and hoping I can stick to it.
    How much of a difference is it between the beginners calendar and the monthly calendars? What can I look forward to expecting?! Can't wait to move upward and onward. :smile:
  • BecauseWeCan91
    Options
    Hey I'm thinking of starting the november calender, either that or I might make up my own work out routine using workouts from cassie. What do you think? :)
  • catpudding
    Options
    heya, i was making my own routines up off cassy's videos on you tube until last week and it worked for me, although now i have found the calendar i am doing Novemburn and it works so much better for me cos i dont have to think too much about it. if you havent done pilates before you might need to some of beginners calendar (off blogilates.com if you sign up to newsletter they are free printables rather than paying for then on the app, same with Novemburn)
    you could always try the Novemburn and see how you get on. though the beginners workouts give you the correct form so are quite useful
    hope this essay helps :) xx