10 years in the making :(

Options
Jward712
Jward712 Posts: 7 Member
Hello, my name is jennifer and I was told I had PCOS when I was 15. We have been TTC for 6 years now and nothing..We have tried everything! I no longer need Met. but I have started on pregnitude which has done wonders and on Metyl b12 since I dont obsorb b12 like normal people.. I am now at 236 which is the most I have ever weighed in my life time. If anyone has any advice on how to start dieting right or anything Im starting to depress myself allowing myself to think that I cant make this change like I need to.

Replies

• missa3428
    Options
    Hello, my name is Melissa nice to meet you Jennifer. I have PCOS as well and I found out I had it at the age of 21 after a year of NOT trying NOT preventing and NOT getting pregnant. I am sorry that you haven't been able to get pregnant. I have been TTC for 4 years, and 2 years before that NTNP.

I was at my highest as well when I decided that I needed to get things in gear and I need to take care of myself. I did tons of research talked to my doctor to see what is best for me. I was told I need to do low carb, and high protein with lots of veggies. No process sugars, nothing white (like sugar, potatoes, pasta, bread) I was trying to take dairy out of my diet but I love cheese so much so I have started to try and cut back but I still eat it. I stay in my calorie range that MFP has gave me but I changed the rest of my ratios for a higher protein and lower carb diet, and Same with Fat.

I have sent you a friend request, if you need help PM me and I will be happy to assist you.

Good luck to getting that BFP and losing weight.
  • Jward712
    Jward712 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just added you and thank you so much for all of that information. I have tried this diet before and it didnt nothing for me but I think I just wasnt focused enough or had the support i needed. Today is my first day starting everything brand new :)) wish me luck