1175lcj.jpg
2qlwcap.jpg
11vin35.jpg
2ibmagj.jpg

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. And thank you Sheri for another great and challenging week ahead. LETS GO DOLPHINS
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Am I not seeing a #3 challenge? and way to "work" it ya all!!! You did awesome!!!!
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congrats, top ten and all!
    Ready up! Week 5 looks awesome!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    How many HIIT workouts for the week...three like our other workouts?
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE SHARKS! So proud of you all! We truly had a FABULOUS week :bigsmile:
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Fabulous week everyone, congrats to you all... :)
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I was in a rush to get the challenge up BEFORE my laptop died (if you didn't see my post....my dogs chewed the cord!! :grumble: :explode:

All my docs or on it...so I can't make changes until my husband comes home with a new one...I thought I made the mistake of not posting the "how many" on the HIIT's -

For this week do a HIIT on 4 days - also preferably on your workout days - but does NOT have to be - as I said in #2 - also preferably at opposite times of your normal workout - my example - I workout in the evenings so I am going to try and do my HIIT's either in the am or at lunch time.

And No there is no #3 - You guys are quick ;-) Also didn't have a chance to go in and fix that before my computer died...Sorry!!!

I have my regular computer so I can still get on here - but my docs where I do the challenge and then copy it in are on my laptop - so I'll make those fixes later today when HOPEFULLY he can find me a cord!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Come on Sharks ...... lets show them how it is done :laugh:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I said my goal for the challenge, was to do a timed 10k and then beat it on my race in Dec - well I did my 10k today 1hr05mins28secs, so that is what I'm aiming to beat (although I'd love to do a sub 60)... let the training commence!!!!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 10K, Kelly! :flowerforyou:
  • ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I said my goal for the challenge, was to do a timed 10k and then beat it on my race in Dec - well I did my 10k today 1hr05mins28secs, so that is what I'm aiming to beat (although I'd love to do a sub 60)... let the training commence!!!!

Awesome job!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,927 Member
    Options
    Great job Geckos, we had a couple in the top 10! I was able to get an 11 mile run in today for my workout! Two weeks from today will be my half marathon! I will be able to even run/jog the whole time!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options

Wow, love it!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Wondering if there is something wrong with the spreadsheet? I tried to log information but I can't save it! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • fang19423
    Options

Kelly ... you CAN do it in sub 60 :flowerforyou:
  • fang19423
    Options
    Wondering if there is something wrong with the spreadsheet? I tried to log information but I can't save it! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Seems to be working ok now.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

Kelly ... you CAN do it in sub 60 :flowerforyou:

I agree with Mary 100%! You CAN do this! Looking forward to hearing how you get on!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    Thank you ALL :flowerforyou:

And Jackie good luck with tapering for your half, you'll :heart: the crowds support, I got the racing bug now...
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sheri, are the 6 to 10 minutes HIIT"s to be done EVERY day? For some reason I thought 4 days? :noway:
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    @ Verda - Sheri posted that they are to be done on 4 days, preferably on the four workout days but not essential.