A dream piece of clothing you'd like to fit into?

Options
2»

Replies

• inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think mine would be a tank top. I've always dressed very modestly due to my size, and I've never worn anything sleeveless because I'm so self conscious about my upper arms. I would love to feel comfortable in a tank top and jeans or maybe even shorts- who knows!
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Such a good question .. I think I'd really like to be able to wear something on top that I don't feel I have to pull to hide me all the time, you know you cover in baggy stuff that you're always grabbing at? I want to wear something tight that I know looks good and doesn't need pulling about! That, and dresses :)

By the way, you are all doing so well! You should be really proud of your selves, keep up the amazing work! Let's have some photos of you in your dream outfit when you get in it too!!
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be good looking enough to post photos!! ;)
    (And by "good looking enough" I mean both out to everyone and living female full time).
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We all know you're beautiful Kabiti, no photo would change that darling x
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Size 6 jeans...............no no no no wait.

LEATHER PANTS - like the one that Marina from the L word wears. Not only if i were 4 inches taller and italian..........
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hmmm... Mine would have to be a slim-fitting dress to show my "good" curves and not my rolls.. lol Preferable a sleeveless one at that, to show off my soon-to-be toned arms :wink: :smile:
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We all know you're beautiful Kabiti, no photo would change that darling x

Thank you! ♥
    I know it's what's on the inside that counts. It's just hard for others to see what's inside when it's so different from the outside.

♥ ♥ ♥