Friday Workout?

Options
I'm planning to do Level 1 of JM 30 Day Shred tomorrow! This will be my second time doing Level 1. Posting this to give myself some accountability.

Anybody else planning to work out tomorrow to start November off right?

Replies

• AlexK2013
    Options
    I am! Usually I slack off on Friday workouts, but my DH has been working 2nd shift lately so I will have nothing better to do. No excuses for me!
  • ToTheRiot
    Options
    I will! I found some Jillian Michaels vids on youtube, and I get off of work at 1:30 tommrrow, so no excuses!
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yup I'm doing 30 day shred again tonight. I did day 1 last night and oh man, I am hurting today.

Do you ladies plan on working out over the weekend? DH is probably going to drag me for a run either Saturday or Sunday. Ugh.
  • ejason81
    Options
    I'm doing the Focus T25 program. I think today is a cardio day for me because I'm a day off.
  • Olive24219
    Olive24219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to do Level 1 of JM 30 Day Shred tomorrow! This will be my second time doing Level 1. Posting this to give myself some accountability.

Anybody else planning to work out tomorrow to start November off right?

I started JM 30 day shred today too! Definitely need to get some lighter weights as all I have are 10's which caused me to get wayyy too tired and I had to stop a few times. Really liked the program so far though! This is my first time doing 30 day shred and I also have JM Yoga dvd that I might start to do as well.
  • Charliejeorge
    Charliejeorge Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest - I wasnt planning on working out today... AND I had McDonalds for breakfast today... I havent done that in YEARS and have been fighting a temptation for days and finally caved :(

I will do JM 30 Day Shred level one when I get home tonight. November is going to be a healthy month!
  • SarahEGB
    Options
    I did 15 minutes of light cardio. At least it's a start!
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ack, super later post--grad school life, whomp whomp!

Buuuut.... yay Shelbi! Yay Sarah! I did Level 1 again, and my FI did it with me! He was legit impressed by how hard it was, and he is a workout buff.

Other JM ladies, did you manage to squeeze in a Friday session? It was tough--I just wanted to lie around and celebrate this looooong week being over!
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just finished today's workout and I also worked out yesterday too. Woo! I did JM again and am already noticing that I can do a bit more of the workouts and have to take less breaks. Bring it on!
  • Olive24219
    Olive24219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished today's workout and I also worked out yesterday too. Woo! I did JM again and am already noticing that I can do a bit more of the workouts and have to take less breaks. Bring it on!

Good for you! I'm too sore to do day two of 30ds (thighs are killing me!) but I'm going to do Jm yoga DVD right away - at least it's something right?

Can't wait until my husband has polished off all of the leftover Halloween candy... It's been so tempting.
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Yay, PecorinoRomano/Coyote! Lol, that looks ridic.

I did Level 1 again! That's 3 times! I am sooo proud of myself, lol. I am definitely going to need some accountability help when it's not the beginning of the month and such a novelty, yikes.
    Good for you! I'm too sore to do day two of 30ds (thighs are killing me!) but I'm going to do Jm yoga DVD right away - at least it's something right?

You said you did 30DS with 10's the first time, right? Oh my gosh, I am doing it with 5's, and I still have to put them down when we do the exercise where you just lift your arms straight out in front of you. Ergh.

How did you like the yoga? And that is tooootally a work out!!
  • e1221w
    Options
    I usually totally slack off on Fridays since we are usually running around for my daughters marching band but hearing everyone talk about this 30 day shred thing, I just looked it up on Craigslist and emailed someone to see if they still had their set for sale :) It sounds like everyone really likes it. Her band season just ended so I hopefully I will be able to give it a go.

I normally go to the gym Mon and Wed mornings and then run Tue, Wed, Thur nights and Sat mornings. So I have time some mornings to add this in!