Finally letting myself be me.

Options
Whasup Everyone,

My name is Serenity you can call me Ren. I just recently excepted the fact with help from my friends, therapist and current Girlfriend now tthat I didnt choose to be lesbian that a lesbian stem is who I am. Ever since I could start to understand what attraction and feelings towards another human were about, I knew I was different than my friends. I loved woman harder than I loved any guy. I just need a support group. I am recently off the fitness wagon and need a boost to get back on it. Due to depression, I sorta let myself have a pity party and I finally told myself to get off my *kitten* and back to work. Hopefully I have some people in the NC area that I can connect with and find support in as I would support you. You can add me no matter where your from. Hope you all have a good day!

Replies

• Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand "finally!" I was closeted to others and myself for sooo long that the first month after I came out trans* I felt giddy... that's extra complicated when the people you've told (my wife and parents at the time) are freaking out about it.

But now I'm real... I'm me... I'm not lying to myself any longer, and it's wonderful.

Sent a friend req :)
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Very pleased to hear life is falling into place Ren, that's a huge deal! And well done for getting here! This is the start of something great, I'll be sending a friend request!