Intros, please!

Options
godsgrl33
godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
Hi, my real name is Angela. I don't have the whole Insanity package (only the first month), but I would love to start another round with all of you. My weight loss has stalled here this last 7-8 weeks, and the first time I did Insanity, I took a few days off. I want to be accountable, and hope all of you will check in every day- to say "I did this workout", and this is how I felt, etc. Words of advice. Listen to Shaun T! If you feel dizzy, or like you need a drink of water, do it. If you need to rest, do it! so many people have told me they got sick, and I wondered why. Don't push yourself to where you are dying, okay people? I think this is what we all need for the holiday season, and as I write this I know there will be a whole bowl of Halloween candy staring me in the face at home. Good luck to all of you!!!

Replies

• Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kay! Im on my 6th round of INSANITY! Im coming back from a neck, back and shoulder injury. I had to take an additional 2 week break after the recovery week to make sure that I was ok. I'm so ready to damage this fit test tomorrow.
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am Priya.
    I will be doing my 2nd round of Insanity.
    Excited for it as it really helped me the first time around!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Katie Jo, I will be starting INSANITY tomorrow and am super excited! I did it before but since then have gained a lot of weight and I am wanting to jump back into it which I will definitely be doing with INSANITY!!! I do have a question, I am on the 3rd floor of an apartment, do you all have any tips on sound proofing? I know the jumps and everything might drive my neighbors below me crazy so I am thinking I need to buy a rug or something today?

I am looking forward to this!! It will be great to be working out with Shaun T and the gang again! I leave for a vacation in two months so it will be perfect timing too,
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi Maasha here ... I have never completed insanity so this time I am determined to complete it. I want to account each day and share my experience as well as ask questions. I usually work out last thing at night due to career and my toddler so I'm usually sweating it out at 9pm ...I do get the best sleep ever. Lol

Good luck to all of you
  • MissKATMomma
    Options
    Hi! My name is KJ. I've never done insanity before but I was pretty active/athletic before I had my daughter in May. Now I'm trying to get back in shape and loose the rest of my pregnancy weight! Looking forward to this challenge!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Katie Jo, I will be starting INSANITY tomorrow and am super excited! I did it before but since then have gained a lot of weight and I am wanting to jump back into it which I will definitely be doing with INSANITY!!! I do have a question, I am on the 3rd floor of an apartment, do you all have any tips on sound proofing? I know the jumps and everything might drive my neighbors below me crazy so I am thinking I need to buy a rug or something today?

I am looking forward to this!! It will be great to be working out with Shaun T and the gang again! I leave for a vacation in two months so it will be perfect timing too,

This is advice from Shaun T himself, if you are making too much noise then you need to correct your form and land on the balls of your feet. If that still doesn't work you can buy workout shock absorbing mats. The ones that fit together like puzzles.
  • ahaynes1985
    ahaynes1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All, My name is Angela. I simply want to get in better shape. I used to be very active...trying to get back into the habit of exercise and eating healthy. I love the idea of doing it with a group to help motivate and be motivated. Let's go Let's go!
  • patmoomur
    patmoomur Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the Insanity Package?
  • patmoomur
    patmoomur Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OK, I found the package. I doubt that I can do this kind of workout, so I'll stick with 75 day challenge. Good luck to all.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tatyanna. I'm 19, lost 80 pounds thus far and have 40 more to go. This is my first time doing insanity and hopefully my body wants to give hp20 pounds by my bday on 12/27. On 1/7 ill be heading back to school and I plan to do another round on 1/20 if I like it!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in this group but I only do insanity 2-3x a week.. Its at our club and we do it in a group..
    I do body pump or cardio kick on the other days.. I will post when I do it with calories burned..
    I will probably do Tuesday and Saturdays.. It is the hardest workout I have ever done. 30 seconds seems like an eternity.
  • kellydavis944
    Options
    Hello, all! My name is Kelly and I am starting Insanity today as well! I am new to this, but have seen the workouts and hope I can stick with it! I have about 50 lbs to lose and look forward to hearing how you all are doing each day!
  • cwilliams2145
    Options
    Hi Everyone my name is Chrissy. I started my Insanity with the fit test on the 3rd but was still hoping i could be part of this group. I have been losing weight since March and am looking to break my plateau and get over all more fit/healthy. Good luck to all!