New to group and Plexus

Options
ana0521
ana0521 Posts: 1 Member
Hi, I just started today after watching a few friends lose weight with Plexus. I have a lot to lose and I know it is going to be life time mission for me. I lost almost 128 pounds between 2001-2002 and maintained most of it off until around 2006. I'm at my heaviest right now. I have two friends that want to see my results before they join, so if they do I may start selling the product. wish me luck! Ana

Replies

• samigirl25
    Options
    Hi, Ana! I've taken Plexus and had wonderful results. I stopped taking it, started eating very unhealthy and stopped going to the gym, and I've gained all the wait back. I just started again today, and I'm hoping that this time I'm a good girl and I STICK WITH IT. I don't know anyone who hasn't had results, so I wish you luck! Please keep us updated, and I'll do the same!

-Sami
  • Vane0314
    Vane0314 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey Gals!! I have made an order to start the plexus drink too! It should get here monday and I can't say how excited I am to lose weight!!

And also, I'm a distributor so If you guys ever need any more I can help with that(: