MN Meetup!

Options

Replies

• its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm an out-stater myself. Down in Kato. Grrr @ you city folk!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Another option would be a hike somewhere. I live downtown Minneapolis, so there's obviously not a lot of places to hike nearby.

Who: You & anybody fitness oriented in your life. Spread the word to your MFP locals.
    What: 2 hour self-paced hike, and I will be having lunch afterward with anybody interested.
    Where: Lebanon Hills 1336 Carriage Hills Dr Eagan, MN 55123
    When: 9:45 AM September 14
    Why: Fitness, fun and friendship.
    How now brown cow

I will also make a separate post for this.
  • ZenMuscle
    Options
    Sounds great I am in
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm the oddball here and live in Rah Rah Rochester! :-) I get up to the metro regularly though.

Rochester here too
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Another option would be a hike somewhere. I live downtown Minneapolis, so there's obviously not a lot of places to hike nearby.

Who: You & anybody fitness oriented in your life. Spread the word to your MFP locals.
    What: 2 hour self-paced hike, and I will be having lunch afterward with anybody interested.
    Where: Lebanon Hills 1336 Carriage Hills Dr Eagan, MN 55123
    When: 9:45 AM September 14
    Why: Fitness, fun and friendship.
    How now brown cow

I will also make a separate post for this.

thanks for setting up some details--sounds great!
  • Amandamaezing
    Amandamaezing Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm an out-stater myself. Down in Kato. Grrr @ you city folk!

Let the city folks have their big cites. Love the small town feel of Mankato! :smile:
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lakeville here, at least for the next year.

I work in Bloomington.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool! I think I can make it...might even be able to drag my bf with me, though I'm not sure he'll be up for a 2 hour hike since he's just getting started working out.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Former Rochester here and I know of at least one other Rochesterite.
  • pkoschak
    Options
    Doesn't sound like anyone is further north than me. I'm in Ely! Shout out to Duluth and Cloquet!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm from Bloomington, work in Bloomington too!! Started my weightloss journey recently and looking to find friends interested in doing the same. :)
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I work in Rochester...live just south of Roch
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like anyone is further north than me. I'm in Ely! Shout out to Duluth and Cloquet!

Hi Ely!
    (Cloquet)
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in meeting up at a local 400m track let me know.

I am going to cut back in my race registrations for a few months but intend to keep running. I find it fun to run time trials periodically with a stopwatch at the track in order to track my progress. You are all more than welcome to join me and do the same

Lets take advantage of the great running weather while it lasts. Before long the track and trails will be covered in snow again.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We did meet up and it was loads of fun. Met some great people. I was going to try and plan the next hike, but the cold beat me. At this point thinking of sending something out in the spring unless anyone would like to do some monthly mall walking at MOA or somewhere.
  • BarbarainMN
    Options
    I'm in New Hope- would Love to meet some locals who are working on similar goals!
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I live in Vadnais Heights and work in Roseville. If anyone would like to have a gym buddy, I'd be game! I'm a member at LA Fitness! I am also a dog owner and like to go outside or to one of the many dog parks in the Cities...add me if you're interested!
  • its_go_time
    Options
    Anyone going to the Gophers game this weekend?
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm near Mankato!!!!!!! Let's meet up and do a walk!
  • its_go_time
    Options
    I'm near there as well! So near that I'm in there! ;-)