Body analyser scales - Lidl

Options
farway
farway Posts: 1,264 Member
May be of interest, From Monday 4 Nov 2013 lidl have body analyser scales ar £12.99

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-F99C5C77-5D326ADC/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=7179&ar=1

"Accurately measure weight, fat percentage, muscle and bone mass as well as water ratio"

Just make sure you wear blinkers and rush by the deep fat fryer also on offer

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    No idea if its any good but at £12.99- I'd be sceptical.
  • spg71
    spg71 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Doubt it, but might pick one up as it will save me using the Wii.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    To be honest no stand on body fat analyser is that accurate but they can be great tools to be used alongside scales and the measuring tape

Saying that I would have no concerns about it being cheap and from Lidl because that is what they do. I bought my chest strap HRM from Lidl for £12.99 and I was told not to get it because of the price. It has a 3 year warranty and when checked against a friends more expensive model it gave almost the same reading.

I say for the price go for the scales/BF analyser I really don't think you have anything to lose just use it as one tool in your armoury
  • Smallbluepebble
    Smallbluepebble Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought one of these... It's no wonder I struggle to lose weight as I appear to total 122.8% of a person...!

I :heart: maths

:laugh:
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I bought one just because I was fed up with using the wii. It gives me my weight and can't be bothered with all the other bits lol
  • Smallbluepebble
    Smallbluepebble Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought one just because I was fed up with using the wii. It gives me my weight and can't be bothered with all the other bits lol

TBH that's why I bought mine - I was completely cheesed off with the Wii telling me I'd not lost my 1lb in two weeks when my (completely naff) BMI had decreased because it wasn't taught fractions... But it won't let me lose less weight over a longer period as I am "overweight!" Stoopid contraption!

:ohwell: