* TEAM USA - 18,708

* Updated.

Replies

• IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Niiiiiiiice.......
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    I think the USA will up their game now - we better do the same to keep ahead!!!!:bigsmile:
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    I've lived among Amerikans (eff-yeah) for the past 14 years, they are a sneaky bunch.

There is every chance that they took a strategic light day and are, right at this moment chugging Gatorade and stuffing their (fat) faces with Cliff bars in advance of a mega cardio session this evening.

We need to play our own game and keep at it, but watch that rear-view mirror......

(salutes)
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Whoohooo!! Awesome work to Team UK :happy:

But that was just a warm up round right? RIIIGHT? :)

tumblr_m7n6rfjEQA1rq0hnm_zpsa8375d73.gif
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Oh, yes, baby!!

I am going to be honest that I am spending WAY too much time in the gym to get a decent burn in and there is NO way I could maintain that for long - but for the sake of this - I am going to bust my gut!!

Team UK need this!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Just remember last week... You started off pretty well then too...
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    well my burns are produced throughout the day. the main on ein the morning is the running... but im going to work out with clients as much as i can. sooooooooooo look out!!!!!
  • IronPhyllida
    Well I'm done for day 2.... Just spent just under 2 hrs sweating and grunting. Probably burnt 5 calories?!? Lol!!!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    FYI the Brit team of 15 burned more calories than their 20 person team did on any day the other challenge with the exception of a single day... Per person average of 1422.2 was awesome!
    The US team average per person of 1247.2 calories burnt was higher than the highest daily average in the previous challenge by 97.2 calories...
    Sustainability is the question now... Who will step it up, keep it up and fight to the end?
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    I know Lew! i'm very impressed with TEAM UK this time round! we've got some serious contenders this time round :)
  • IronPhyllida
    It's a worthy challenge when both teams are stepping up their games. Well done! Makes it all worthwhile and every workout worth it...
    Now we just need to keep at it.
    But if you guys in the US want to take a day off, go for it... :tongue: