Studs/Butches dont like femmes anymore? :(

Options
I've been noticing a lot of stud on stud action goin on and i'm not to happy about it! I have nothing against stud on stud but damn us femmes need love too. lol.. I wanna know what makes a stud want another stud instead of femmes.. And I've noticed alot of femmes have been tryna strap me down lmaoo.. Why? I'm a femme and I love studs but if yall don't get it together im gonna get me a femme lmaoo.. just being real..

Replies

• TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love studs and it's just something about a stud(ag/dom) that's so sexy... it's the dominance,the swag, of it all so I can understand why a stud would want another stud... but when it all boils down to it it's simply people like what they like and sometimes just want to try something different... but it's still plenty of studs out there who love fems...
  • Noochie2Timez
    Options
    I can't find any lmao
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Where are you? I've been seeing a lot of stud and stud action too. Hell i've seen two girls on my rugby team get together. Confused the crap out of me. Good for them though. Come to the east coast though.......there are not enough femmes on the east coast. (north east)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love femmes. super sexy latina femmes. thats my weakness. but yeah last night i went out with some friends and i didnt really like the butch on butch action i saw. but i didnt think too much more about it. i said YAY more femmes for me. Although, my heart is already taken. And that is how I like it. <<<< Love this woman. So much.
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm into the femmes, more so too! Although, there as some studs that are just as sexxy :wink:

Seems like a lot of all the girls are taken on here... that's no fun :tongue: lol
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like the butch/stud kind of look but when I see 2 together it's just that much hotter lol. My partner is I guess more of a soft butch and she considers me femme (I think?) but I really fall somewhere in between in my mind. I do not relate at all to femmes, but I'm not butch either. We do what we want :) I think everyone should be with whoever they want- whether it's two butch chicks, two femmes, w/e. Everyone likes what they like :)
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat I guess ;) But I have noticed the same thing.
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    While other stud/butches are hot, I always have a weak spot for femmes.
  • Noochie2Timez
    Options
    awww thats so sweet
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I love my femmes. I guess i'm a Soft Butch? Honestly I view myself as a gay/metro man in all honesty. I do like it when we switch though. i'll wear a dress and she'll go more butch. Idk it's just more confusing I guess but again whatever floats your boat! But let's all be honest here............2 femmes are extremely attractive.
  • kenyonl85
    kenyonl85 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Lesbians are becoming gay men, and gay men are becoming lesbians! It's the circle of life.
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Where are you? I've been seeing a lot of stud and stud action too. Hell i've seen two girls on my rugby team get together. Confused the crap out of me. Good for them though. Come to the east coast though.......there are not enough femmes on the east coast. (north east)

Considering moving back to the northeast to help with the femme shortage... I had no idea!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i love my fems and i guess i would be in the middle, but... i date, preety much any, i am single, so i know most people on here are taken
  • lastchancedance89
    lastchancedance89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat I guess ;) But I have noticed the same thing.

I feel the same way. If it makes you happy, go for it. I went to an all women's college and it was pretty much a mix of both. People just falling for people no matter what their gender expression/ identity. That's the way I like it.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i LOVE femmes. Mexican. please.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    i LOVE femmes. Mexican. please.

ME TOO!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I like any woman that makes my bean jump. As long as it's a woman, expression/clothing/identity doesn't matter to me.

I have done s4s, and it wasn't because I didn't like fems. I was just attracted to a stud first.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's just as annoying as someone saying "Women don't like men anymore?"

The over generalization and stereotyping other people based on their appearances is so played out.

So guess what guys: I am a masculine woman, my girlfriend is feminine and I prefer masculine women over feminine women. That doesn't change the dynamic of our relationship, nor does it affect how much in love I am with her.

It's not about "studs not liking femmes anymore", its about masculine women allowing themselves to be comfortable enough in their own sexuality, as undefined by the popular opinion of society, to love and have sexual relations with people of their own individual preference.

Bottom line is, WE'RE ALL GAY. We are all women that love women. And just because a woman is feminine doesn't mean she can't wear the strap. And just because a woman is masculine doesn't mean she has given up her rights to enjoy being vaginally penetrated.

This shouldn't even have to be explained. I'm just sick of seeing/hearing these kinds of comments because really, who are we to judge another lesbian's sexuality when we have the ENTIRE HETEROSEXUAL WORLD judging all of us at once?

Live and let live. *kitten* and let *kitten*.

[Fin.]
  • mteague277
    mteague277 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    From my experience, femmes have it easiest in the dating scene.