What are you doing 'Tomorrow' ?

Options
Tomorrow is a busy day for me, I've signed up for a Zumba class (anyone tried it before? Let me know what it's like please?!) Unfortunately tomorrow is the only time I can do a Spanish class as well, to help improve my language as living in Spain is so confusing sometimes on basic level Spanish knowledge.

I am kind of scared but looking forward to the work out. Feel like it's the first step.

Replies

• JuliMagenta
    JuliMagenta Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not the dancer type - but from what I heard, Zumba is awesome.

Tomorrow I have a short day at university - only one course to attend. So I hope I'll make it to the library... there's a presentation I have to make and.. motivation is not my biggest friend.
    I also want to start the Couch to 5k programm... tomorrow would be a good day to start. It's supposed to be rain-free and I have a lot of free time. So, fingers crossed!
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have my physiotherapy tomorrow, hopefully my physiotherapist seems an improvement! That'll be a main portion of my day, thinking of cooking some roasted vegetables in the morning too for my dinner so I dont use my PT as an excuse for getting fast food as 'I had no time to cook'
  • spookerella
    spookerella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly productive!

Is that the NHS Couch to 5K programme? I wish I could do it but it's just so rainy here in Santiago. More so than in the UK!!
    (Slightly warmer though, still above 10 degrees even on a "cold" day)

What are you planning on cooking the roasted veg with? I would normally use a drizzle of honey and some herbs but don't know how I'd do them with the whole food logging thing. :ohwell:
  • spookerella
    Options
    Also I am definitely not the dancer type but a friend of mine really wanted to go so I thought I would take up the opportunity to try something new... just so happens it's on the same day as the spanish class.

Going to be so tired tomorrow... (argh used that word again!) haha
  • JuliMagenta
    Options
    Actually I have no idea which c25k programm it is :D I just downloaded a free app :)
    But, today I am so tired. I didn't manage to go to the gym... I really hope I go after the meeting. It'll be pretty late, but I really want to get back in the "going to the gym"-routine.
  • Zumba is fantastic!! So much fun you don't even realize how much cardio is involved. Im a TERRIBLE dancer and my moves were all over the place but it was so much fun and I worked up such a sweat I didn't even care :) enjoy!!
  • spookerella
    Options
    Zumba is fantastic!! So much fun you don't even realize how much cardio is involved. Im a TERRIBLE dancer and my moves were all over the place but it was so much fun and I worked up such a sweat I didn't even care :) enjoy!!

I know what you mean! It was so much fun! Even thought it was in Spanish and felt a bit silly at times it just got my heart rate right up and feels so good to be able to log the calories. Roll on next week. How often do you do Zumba?
  • spookerella
    Options
    Also apparently you can get a home version for the Nintendo or a games console. Has anyone tried it? Considering it. :)
  • JuliMagenta
    Options
    So, I didn't do my workout yesterday.
    Damn.
    But, I agreed with my roomie to go in one hour :)
    I don't know why, but I feel tired the whole day lately. This makes working out way harder :/
  • spookerella
    Options
    So, I didn't do my workout yesterday.
    Damn.
    But, I agreed with my roomie to go in one hour :)
    I don't know why, but I feel tired the whole day lately. This makes working out way harder :/

Have you considered maybe it's due to a lack of REM sleep or S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder... I think)?
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly productive!

Is that the NHS Couch to 5K programme? I wish I could do it but it's just so rainy here in Santiago. More so than in the UK!!
    (Slightly warmer though, still above 10 degrees even on a "cold" day)

What are you planning on cooking the roasted veg with? I would normally use a drizzle of honey and some herbs but don't know how I'd do them with the whole food logging thing. :ohwell:

It's not that one, but its pretty cool, free gym for me when I go. Right now I'm still walking funny but my ultimate goal, even if it takes a year or more is to walk properly, then go on to jogging and running and do a BIG run (although I dont know how big yet) even if its a small one it will me a huge achievement as I could barley walk about a month ago! :)

That sounds delicious, mine were plain roasted but I had it with seasoned cuscus :) was lovely!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow the 10th for me Im gonna pick my self up dust my self off and continue on with my healthier life style. Had a bad day of eating but tomorrows always another day
  • spookerella
    Options
    I think the main point is with MFP that you have to forgive yourself if you over-indulge or have a bad day with eating. As they say
    tomorrow is another day and a chance to get back on track. Accepting that sometimes there are going to be off days is easier said than done but still.

Sounds like you have a realistic and positive attitude. :)
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well I got to have a realistic view Im fat and in order to loose weight I need to eat healthier not necessarily give up on the things that I like to eat but eat healthier on a whole new level then I have been for a long time now. Its not that hard to do, yes its easier said then done but got to remember Im gonna have down fall days and if I am not going to be so busy that day then be more active the next day to help burn off those extra calories and thanks I try to always have a positive attitude about things all of the time even about me being over weight......