24 Day Challenge - 2nd Time

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
I started my first 24 day challenge on May 2, and am starting my second one today. Has anyone else in the group done it more than once? Curious what I can expect.

Replies

• SigKapAbs
    SigKapAbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! I have been following the AdvoCare plan for 125 days now. I have lost 31 pounds (from 152 to 121) and from a size 10/12 to a size 4/6. I stayed on phase 2 of the challenge and ate 80% clean and 20% cheat meals. It is a lifestyle now for me and my husband and will will never give it up! :) You can do it!
  • girlvsplanet
    girlvsplanet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2nd time of doing it too. I had a lot of luck during the cleanse phase last time, but kind of got off track during the max phase. I hope to have better luck this time. What I have learned is that I don't have to deprive myself of all the things I like, just have them in moderation. As long as I follow the guidelines for the most part, I am so far still losing weight.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I am on my 2nd time of doing it too. I had a lot of luck during the cleanse phase last time, but kind of got off track during the max phase. I hope to have better luck this time. What I have learned is that I don't have to deprive myself of all the things I like, just have them in moderation. As long as I follow the guidelines for the most part, I am so far still losing weight.

Good luck with it! I had a harder time the second time, quite frankly.