Day 2

Options
godsgrl33
godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
Day 2 is done! How is everyone doing? It was a struggle for me to "push play" today. Between work and doctor appointments for the kids I had a fun-filled day! Can't wait for tomorrow. Just curious, what does everyone set their calorie goals at? I feel like I'm starving! I had 1700 calories today.

Replies

• ahaynes1985
    ahaynes1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm posting late, but Day 2 felt pretty good. It's hard but rewarding because I felt energized afterwards. Surprisingly, I'm not sore a day later. I guess that's because it was pure cardio with not much strength training at all. How's everyone else doing?
  • ahaynes1985
    ahaynes1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi godsgrl33. Glad to see you got to the workout despite your hectic schedule. About calories, I have mine set at 1200 but haven't been able to keep it that low. I'm slowly weening myself off some comfort food. Do you drink water? That's supposed to help curb the hunger pains. And maybe try adding some fruit to your water.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Plyo Cardio Circuit is my FAVORITE!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    GG, I looked at your diary and I see why you're hungry. You're eating calorie laden food that is not of the best quality. Try eating 100 calories in vegetables with olive oil with about 3 to 4 ounces of lean protein. The fiber in the veggies and the fat in the oil will keep you feeling fuller longer.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This is actually day 2 for me. I am behind but still plodding on. Tonight's plyo workout was 41mins and I burnt 423 cals. I ate a bit under today so my energy was low but I completed the workout.