L1 D3 Check In

Hi Guys,

I must admit that today was a crazy day for me...I almost didnt get my work out in at all...but I have set an image in mind of where I want to see my body at the end of this process and it totally motivated me to just do it.....at the end of the workout I was sweating profusely but I felt very proud of myself.

How did you guys do today?

Replies

• AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    I got my third day in. Really active day (jogged 4 miles, walked a fair amount, and rode my horse for a short while), and I am paying for it all now. My calves may never be the same :-) That being said, I am happy to say I have done three days in a row and have every intention of keeping this up.
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Way to go, folks! Keep your eyes on the prize!

Today I did my 3rd day of Level 2. This level has LOTS of moves that are in plank position -- killer! :tongue:

I also got a looooong walk in with my hubby. We did 95 minutes including some hill climbing. :bigsmile:
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    OK, I am a day behind on my posting.... I am doing day3 when I get home this afternoon from work.... I will do this!!!
  • Emma083
    Emma083 Posts: 155 Member
    Okay, today I will do day 5. You will catch up with me, because I won't do 30 day shred on the days I am training for a 5k.

At the moment I am sitting in an hotel in Stockholm (Sweden). I am on a conference... It's a lot of fun but it makes it harder to exercise. The hotel has wooden floors, and I guess my neighbours don't like it when I start doing jumping jacks.
    My plan now is to do the cardio in the bathroom. I think there is concrete under the bathroom so I won't bother anyone.

If it is not working out, then I will do some more running this week and more 30 day shred next week :-)
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Day 3 was easier! Those static lunges with Bicep curls hurt though.

The only thing I'm currently having to modify is the push-ups. Hopefully not by day 10 though!

Keep it up y'all!
  • Loluka88
    Loluka88 Posts: 38 Member
    Today I realized I was doing the side lunges wrong! Completely and totally wrong. i wasn't sticking my butt out very much and my knee was going over my toes. ugh, figured that the one thing I'm really having trouble with I've been doing wrong the whole time and once I started doing them correctly they only got harder! Gotta keep going with it though.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Day 3 Done! I feel so good for accomplishing it! I did actual push ups today. Not all the way, but I'm moving forward. The worst for me are the side lunges/arm raises. The lunges aren't bad, but sheesh, the arm raises kill me. LOL!

I know I'm a couple days behind, but I'll ask anyway. How's everyone?
  • dionnehillwaugh
    dionnehillwaugh Posts: 18 Member
    Day 3 Done! I feel so good for accomplishing it! I did actual push ups today. Not all the way, but I'm moving forward. The worst for me are the side lunges/arm raises. The lunges aren't bad, but sheesh, the arm raises kill me. LOL!

The arm raises are a definite killer......but the thrill of completing eases the pain.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member

The arm raises are a definite killer......but the thrill of completing eases the pain.
    That's right! Nothing like hearing her say One more and that's it for level one
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Day 3 done this morning. My thighs are killing me! Ouchie! :sad: