10 week weigh in!!! Can you believe it??

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
This is our 10th week with this group....Man, how time flies!!!! We only have 8 weeks until Christmas!! Holy cow, not ready for Christmas on so many levels... :noway: This week, the scale moved for me! THANK GOODNESS!!!!:love: Since this group started, I have lost 20 lbs, and have 14 more to go!!! I just may be able to hit my goal. :happy: How is everyone else doing this week?
Oh yeah! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Be sure to exercise today so that you can have a couple pieces of your favorite candies....My favorite I'll be looking for in my kids bags is a Take 5. Mmmmm... What are your favorites?

Replies

• dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Goodness, the time is flying. :-) I've lost 13 pounds since the start of the challenge, which is great considering September was not a great month for weight loss. To make my goal, I have to lose 11 more pounds, which I'm hoping is something I can do. I'm not sure if it's in the cards, but I know I'll be close at least. And really, any weight loss is good!

I've signed up to run the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon in San Francisco next April, so I'll be starting to train for that in mid-December. With all the running I'll be doing, I know the pounds will come off--the real trick will be fitting in strength training so I can tighten up. [crosses fingers]
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Goodness, the time is flying. :-) I've lost 13 pounds since the start of the challenge, which is great considering September was not a great month for weight loss. To make my goal, I have to lose 11 more pounds, which I'm hoping is something I can do. I'm not sure if it's in the cards, but I know I'll be close at least. And really, any weight loss is good!

I've signed up to run the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon in San Francisco next April, so I'll be starting to train for that in mid-December. With all the running I'll be doing, I know the pounds will come off--the real trick will be fitting in strength training so I can tighten up. [crosses fingers]
    Awesome job!! I'm sure you can do it, it's less than a pound a week! Great goal to have for running that Marathon!!!
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Where is everyone from this group??? I how are you all doing??
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    NIce to see less of everyone!

I am close to my christmas goal now. Just 1lb to go :0))

Ladies, you have both had marvellous losses since the start of the challenge and I am sure that you will reach your targets.
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    NIce to see less of everyone!

I am close to my christmas goal now. Just 1lb to go :0))

Ladies, you have both had marvellous losses since the start of the challenge and I am sure that you will reach your targets.
    1 lb?!?! AWESOME!!!! :happy:
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... sorry to be late to the party. Major collision of events and my diet did not take it so well. I unfortunately showed a 3 pound gain last week. :mad: I was so sure after not losing the week before that it would have come off last week. I definitely have got to get back on the motivation band wagon and STAY AWAY from the Halloween candy. The goal for this week is to log EVERYTHING, push water and remember to breath. This too shall pass, right?
  • jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay motivated through the next 8 weeks. I've lost 22 lbs and have 8 more to go to hit my goal of 30 lbs lost by Christmas. My reward will be 4 new outfits as all my clothes are getting baggy. Love that :happy:
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Trying to stay motivated through the next 8 weeks. I've lost 22 lbs and have 8 more to go to hit my goal of 30 lbs lost by Christmas. My reward will be 4 new outfits as all my clothes are getting baggy. Love that :happy:
    Awesome! You can reach 8 lbs by Christmas!! I can't wait to get into some of my favorite skinny clothes AND go shopping!!! New jeans are always the best. :)
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Hey guys... sorry to be late to the party. Major collision of events and my diet did not take it so well. I unfortunately showed a 3 pound gain last week. :mad: I was so sure after not losing the week before that it would have come off last week. I definitely have got to get back on the motivation band wagon and STAY AWAY from the Halloween candy. The goal for this week is to log EVERYTHING, push water and remember to breath. This too shall pass, right?
    Think of something to motivate you. Is it new clothes? A new sexy confidence? You can do this. Everything you eat, WRITE down! Try to reach for only water to drink instead of a juice or pop. I still will have some of my kids Halloween candy...I just make sure it's within my calorie allowance for the day. :) You got this!!! :happy: