stall/slump...OVER!!

Options
Pushed past my plateau... technically not a plateau just a stall . perhaps just a slump. I was at the same weight for 3 weeks and this week I weighed again and was 2 lbs. down. Not bad for the 30 day restart challenge.
I also realized that I had gotten away from weighing my food and was "eyeballing" my portions.... so perhaps that was why I wasn't losing.
This group made me change those habits...( I'm very competitive by nature and want this badly!) I'm -36lbs now...feeling good. Want to be another 10 lbs. down by Christmas.... need to push this!
Where are the rest of you in terms of how much to lost before Christmas?

Replies

• parkekat
    Options
    well originally at the begining of fall it was 8 pounds because i was almost there but now its 28 because i ate like a pig at college and gained a ton! Cant stop the binging sadly. but im working on it! I want to be 140 by the new year and spend 2014 maintaining
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This 30 day Restart challenge has worked for me. Last week I finally broke my 3 month plateau! So yes, I have been sick last week & have been off my food (not eating enough) and of course not much exercise . . . But I'm going to push through now. Looking forward to getting off work in 10minutes time & getting a sweat session going with Ms Michaels' Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD.
    :flowerforyou: All the best everyone in your journey.