Purple Team-Week 4

Options
mmommaj
mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
I haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode...but wanted to get our thread going. I hope everyone is doing well this morning.
Mell

Replies

• soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I liked last nights episode, but didnt get to finish it. I stopped at the weigh in and dont know if i want to watch that....I get sad when people get sent home haha

though maybe i wont care as much yet since its still early in the season and I havent really developed any "favorites" yet
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    i didn't like the results of last night's weigh in... i felt very sad afterwards. & can't figure out why people who weigh so much are losing so little weight each week.... it's really kind of interesting. yet, that's just me, maybe?
  • katonaroof
    Options
    my indulgence/temptation is - desserts & i'm going to include candy/sweets in there as those really do me in too. i'll start logging again today - i haven't logged in ages. :drinker:
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My indulgences is chocolate and alcohol. I never logged my alcohol. I stated logging it. Wow, lots if calories Yikes!

I had peanut M&M - 240 Calories
    Two Margaritas - 608 calories

Walk at work during lunch - 307 calories

I am behind in calories, but I didn't want to walk and went anyways. That is a start.
  • soccerella
    Options
    My indulgences is chocolate and alcohol. I never logged my alcohol. I stated logging it. Wow, lots if calories Yikes!

I had peanut M&M - 240 Calories

Walk at work during lunch - 307 calories

I am behind in calories, but I didn't want to walk and went anyways. That is a start.

It amazes me how much of my calories goes to alcohol - have a bad habit of on a weekend (when i ususally hang out with friends) to just stop recording it which is bad

My vices this week is alcohol and sweets. I actually dont crave sweets all that much, but its something i tend to grab "just becasue" which can totally be eliminated

Yesterday I had two glasses of rose wine (total of 210 cals)
    two packets of fun size peanut butter m&ms (total of 190)
    thats 400 calories owed

I did a leslie sansone walk away the pounds video at lunch for 4 miles. according to her website you burn 100-150 per mile, so going with the lesser assumption I worked out 400 cals exactly so i've broken even

I play in a kickball league on thurday nights so while its not a whole lot of exercise, its still something...and since we drinnk at the games itll hopefully even out. Im going to try to opt for a vodka soda tonight (60 calories) instead of beer. I think ill also start the timer for my fitbit during the game so I can see how many calories i burn during it.

Good luck this week everyone!
  • soccerella
    Options

I love margaritas but damn if they arent full of empty calories. Have you tried a skinny one? I think it drops it down to like 100-150 calories and still tastes pretty good!
  • soccerella
    Options
    So yesterday I had two vodka sodas (138 cals) and about 100 cals of beer.
    Then I came home and had a sleeve of fun size whoppers which luckly is only 35 calories,but didnt need it so dont knwo why i did it

Thats 273 calories i owed. We had an hour long game of kickball and according to my fitbit burned ~200 calories during that time

That give me 73 calories I still owe and will be making up for today during lunchtime workout
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    sorry guys, i have yet to watch this weeks show but heard it was a good one. i did read the post the other day, so i did want to check in with you guys i have given up candy for the week or trying to but this weekend my be a little challenge. i have been doing pretty good about getting up at 4am to workout too which i am glad, sorry i don't post much i am trying to be better about it but taking care of my mom i'm not always near a computer everyday.
  • katonaroof
    Options
    ok, so my internet access is still iffy - thought i had it figured out the other day but no. my vice this week is desserts & candy/sweets and so far, i haven't had any (could be because i way overindulged last week) yet i think it's also that i know i have to work off whatever i eat in those categories so when i think about having something, i ask myself if i really want to work it off & so far the answer has been no.

what i've found really interesting about this week's challenge is that i know i'm going to a restaurant tomorrow night to celebrate a friend's birthday & figured i'd have a piece of chocolate cake... however i already put it in my diary because i wanted to see how much i'd need to work off (thinking like 500 cals or something like that) and it's over a 1000 cals (!!!!!!) for a slice of their chocolate cake - damn it better be the best choc cake in the world.... and since i don't want to work off 1000 cals, figure i'll either opt not to have it or just have a couple bites of it. what i find interesting is that if i didn't look it up ahead of time, i would've just eaten the entire piece (i'm sure) having no idea how many calories (& empty ones at that) i was putting into my body so know that i know, i can make a more informed choice tomorrow night. thanks, shelly, for the great wake up call! i'm gonna start looking ahead from now on when i know i'm going out to make sure i don't take in too many empty cals....

how's everyone else's week going?
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    weight is 193.8 and i did not eat the candy, i was very proud of myself
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,337 Member
    Options
    Weight is same 142.2
  • pambo1999
    pambo1999 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My weight did not change this week. 173.6#
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the lack of posts this week...but really was a crazy one. I weighed in at 196 and didn't get the challenge done.
    Sorry team.
    Mell