L1 D7 Check In

Options
Hey Guys,

Its day 7! I feel so good that we have been continuing to workout and stay motivated. Lets keep up the good work.....WE CAN DO THIS.

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Having a blast!!! :huh: I'm trying.... LOL!!!! Have a great day everyone.
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love the daily check-ins! Today was tough, I'm starting to wonder if I will need to do level 1 more than 10 days. I don't want to move on to level 2 before my body is ready for it! I guess we will see how the next three days go. Keep it up all!
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 7. I understand the thought re: going longer than 10 days. I am stronger, but a few of the moves still kill me. That being said, I am not sure Level 2 is that much harder, just seems different, so I plan to move on after the 10 days.
  • PecorinoRomano
    Options
    Thanks Anna! I think I was just having a rough day. I did day 8 last night and felt awesome haha. I am now leaning toward moving on. Plus, after 8 days it's getting kind of monotonous, I'm looking forward to a new workout!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!!! Feels so good to say that. Past 2 days, I have NOT wanted to work out. And it seems they have been harder. :( Oh well, at least its done. 3 more days and we are OUT of this level!
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done! I'm so far behind the rest of you guys but I'm hanging in there. :wink:
  • PecorinoRomano
    Options
    You are not far behind at all! I'm just starting level 2 today. Keep it up!!!