goal by Christmas

Options
jennegan1
jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
Hi everyone, whats your goal to be by Christmas? Im hoping to go down at least 2 pant sizes right now im a 14/16 so hoping to get down to a 10/12

Replies

• Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I hear you. I want to be able to walk into any store and put on a size 8. Right now I have one size 8 from Old Navy that fits, but the rest of my pants are !0s...and one of those 10s is actually tight. I've lost about 9 pounds in the last two months, but I'm still about the same size. I just want to get it done already.
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to wear my jeans that are size 15. I tried them on last week and I can get them buttoned finally but they are still a bit too tight to actually wear. I was at an 18 pushing size 20 and now I'm starting to fit back into my size 16-17 so a few more pounds and I should be in those 15s!
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Am hoping to be down 9lbs from where I am now for Dec 14. Getting engagement pictures done and I want to fit into my red winter coat which is a sz 10. RIght now I would guess I'm somewhere in the realm of 12/14
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Love to hear it ladies! I dont have any set goal in mind to be by Christmas but just want to start getting leaner all around, today I havent excersized cuz of doing some other ones last night that affect my hips but still logged in my cleaning and such and hoping by tomorrow to get back with it
  • SummerSmiles07
    SummerSmiles07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to drop at least one pant size or even two by Christmas!!
  • Aleta2
    Aleta2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A comfortable/solid 8!! Currently in a 10 and have starting uping my workouts this week.
  • crugani89
    crugani89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be down to about 175lbs by Christmas. It seems like a lot, but I should be able to do it. Plus it will be my first time home since August, and I want to show off my new lifestyle and weight loss, then come back home, work hard, and drop even more weight for the next time I go home (probably not until summer when I will be closer to my goal weight.)
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I am in a size 14/12 and would like to get back into my 8s and 10s for now...
  • jennegan1
    Options
    Did everyone reach their goal for Christmas? I didnt but I did lose some weight