Another moderator

Options
Emma38418
Emma38418 Posts: 38 Member
Hey Ladies,

I wonder if any of you ladies would be willing to become a moderator of this page please? It has been brilliant so far, only one post needed to be removed and it has been lovely seeing the page grow.

Things aren't looking too good for my pregnancy so I will be stepping back from this for a while ????

Hugs to you all x

Replies

• 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Oh Emma, sending you v positive vibes and hope everything will turn out. Xoxo, Melitta
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, take care Emma. I would be willing to be a moderator. But right now I'm more worried for you. Prayers xx
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Oh no... Hope everything turns out okay. :cry: Sending prayers your way.
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers being sent your way, Emma!
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you, hoping its just a scare whatever it is. :( Hugs
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Take some time to rest... this page will work itself out. Sending lots of good vibes your way! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Emma38418
    Options
    Thank you all for your supportive messages. My precious baby hasn't made it. I am so heartbroken :(
    hotmomma0612 I have added you as a moderator, thank you for offering.
    I wish you all the very best of luck and hope your pregnancies treat you very well.
    Best wishes to you all xxxx
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awww Emma. I am sooooo sorry for your loss. :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby during this difficult time. I will also pray for a healthy baby the next go round.

Sending you massive hugs all the way from Chicago.
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Emma, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Emma, sending prayers your way. It's really tough, but you're a great mom and now have a little guardian angel.
  • Emma38418
    Options
    Thank you all so much, you are such lovely people ????????????????