Intro

Options
:smile: Hi, My name is Cheri and I am a stay at home mom of two girls. One a 3 year old and the other almost 6 weeks. I am so glad to have found this group and look forward to reaching my pre pregnancy weight with women who know what I am going through. Suffering some baby blues but hoping now that I am able to exercise and diet that I will not be crying at the drop of a hat all the time.:yawn:

Replies

• stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cheri! Congrats on your newest and your release for exercise! I understand the baby blues so please take care of yourself and ask for help when you need it. I'm a working mom of a 4 year old and a 16 month old and step mom on weekends to a 9 year old and still have a few pounds to drop to be back at pre-preggo...been moving slow with these last few, but trying not to sweat it too bad.
    Take it easy and feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • alexcogel
    Options
    hi my name is Anne, I am a mom of one boy. my son is 3 months old and I am yet to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I hope this group would help me do that.
  • ryanmommy79
    Options
    Hi I'm Brooke! I'm a new mom and gained 50 lbs with this pregnancy. I was 20 lbs over weight to begin with so I'm trying to lose 70! I've lost 33 so far but the last 10 or so have taken a long time! I have a 12 week old son named Ryan! I could use some support!
  • LindsayCKopecky
    LindsayCKopecky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow moms!

I have a 10 week old and a few more pounds to go until I reach my pre-preggo weight, but was about 10 pounds heavier than I wanted to be when I got pregnant. I'm hoping to lose 14 pounds all together. I keep doing really well about being on track and then have a few days of being off. Are you factoring in breastfeeding (if you that is the feeding route you're going) into your calories?