Team Blue ~ Week 4!

Options
justformel
justformel Posts: 193 Member
Hi Team!!! First let me apologize for being MIA this week. I'm an accountant so the first 5 business days of the month are killer for me. :mad: I promise I'll work on that at the beginning of next month. :flowerforyou:

I haven't read what the challenge for this week is, but I'll comment back on here when I do.

Sorry again girls!!

Replies

• justformel
    Options
    Our biggest loser of the week was Green teams jessecpwrs with a loss of 2.43% and the green team lost 12 lbs for 0.54% so they had the team biggest loser of the week (It could have something to do with the fact that they all weighed in so no one has that dreaded 1% increase that automatically gets added in for a missing weigh in)

The rest of the team winners were
    Red-Jamiegephart
    Orange - Nida1932
    Yellow- SkinnyNSweet822
    Green - jessecpwrs
    Blue - kyoung1908
    Purple - Grandmajackie

All of these guys lost at least 1% this week so great job everyone and keep up the good work!
  • justformel
    Options
    *******challenge summary**********
    1) Make sure you are recording everything you eat if you arent already
    2) Chose a food item or group of food items that you may like but may not be healthy
    3) keep track of each time you consume this and how many calories from it you ingested.
    4) complete a physical activity equivalent to that amount of calories consumed (ie one can of beer has 105 calories so you run a little over a mile until youve burned 100 calories)
    5) post in your team thread your items and activities broken down by day. While it would be most beneficial to do this each day to keep you on track, one final post with each day separated would be acceptable as well. You WILL NOT get credit for simply stating you completed the challenge this week - you need to show your teammates and coaches what you did

She also mentioned since it was a temptation challenge if we pick one of our vices and avoid it all week, that will count too.

For me, I decided beginning of November I was going to cook all meals at home and stop going out. This is a HUGE vice me, I am tired when I get home and will order food, or go get fast food, plus we LOVE going out to nice restaurants. Well I noticed at the end of Oct that we were so sick of all that food, yet did it one more time on Halloween for convenience, then I said in November I am cooking every night but 2, for my bday celebration with family and with friends. So far I'm 7/7! Being that the weekend is here, its our favorite time to go out, but I will fight this temptation! :)

Share with team what your vices are and how you will tackle those from now to Tuesday. :)
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Woo! Okay, so I have decided that I need to really step up the exercising and MAKE time for it despite my very busy schedule. Therefore, I am including all sugary things and alcohol in my "vices" list. It is all-inclusive! So far I have racked up 288 calories from sweets. I read in the main thread that we don't have to necessarily work the calories off that same day if you don't have the time. We just have to have our total exercise at the end of the week at least equal our vice calories. And so here are my current stats...

Total Vice Calories Consumed: 288
    Total Calories Burned Off: 125
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow did not know that 1 cookie could have so many calories!!!!!

Kirkland Signaturte (Costco) - Shortbread Cookies, 1 cookie 265 Calories

extra 20 mins. DVD Zumba = 285 calories burned
  • khearron26
    Options
    Current Stats:

Vice Calories Consumed - 1116
    Workout Calories Burned - 480

Still Left to Burn - 636 (ahh!!)
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Challenge complete. I ate a pack of toast chee peanut butter crackers and that was 220 calories. I danced and cleaned noon stop and burned 270 calories.
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    CURRENT WEIGH IN: 199.2!!!! YAY I'M OUT OF THE 200'S!!!!! *hits my dougie and twerks* I think I did the challenge. I'm not sure if I was suppose to do it for the whole week or for just one item but I had some peanut butter crackers that were 220 calories and I burned 270 calories by dancing around the house and cleaning.
  • MichelleP418
    MichelleP418 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    CW 213.8 and completed the challange....

posted on Nov 8th....

• justformel
    Options

I hate when that happens, you eat something then later find out, it was THAT many cals?!?
  • justformel
    Options
    CURRENT WEIGH IN: 199.2!!!! YAY I'M OUT OF THE 200'S!!!!! *hits my dougie and twerks*

CONGRATS!! I can' t wait till I'm out of them AGAIN! :noway:
  • khearron26
    Options
    CURRENT WEIGH IN: 199.2!!!! YAY I'M OUT OF THE 200'S!!!!! *hits my dougie and twerks* I think I did the challenge. I'm not sure if I was suppose to do it for the whole week or for just one item but I had some peanut butter crackers that were 220 calories and I burned 270 calories by dancing around the house and cleaning.

Yay!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • khearron26
    Options
    Do we need to complete the challenge by tonight? Or do we have tomorrow too?
  • justformel
    Options
    Do we need to complete the challenge by tonight? Or do we have tomorrow too?

You do have through tomorrow before 8pm EST. I do have you marked at completed challenge, since I know you started a few days ago. :smile:
  • justformel
    Options
    Team ~~ Don't forget to log your weights today! :happy:
  • khearron26
    Options
    Okay then, I weighed in this morning at 147.8 and I will finish the challenge by tomorrow evening!
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Weigh in was 282.6 lbs...and unfortunately was unable to do the challenge this week...sorry team
  • khearron26
    Options
    Ack. I'm sorry to say that I couldn't get any more exercise in this week. I started a project for work on Sunday that I thought would only be 12 hrs each day but ended up being closer to 15 hrs and I couldn't get any time in. I'll have to get an "attempted" instead of complete. I did about half the work out time.

:(