Meals under 300 calories??

Options
Hey everyone!

I have hit a rock bottom on my fitness goal. I am not loosing anymore weight. I am working out and I am eating healthy. I have realize that I need to cut my calories. I have a personal trainer and we are testing out 1500 calories a week. I love to eat even if is healthy but I have failed this challenge two days straight. I did good the whole day but once it was time to go to sleep I ate like I have never ate before with the result of that I felt like a failure. I am attempting this again and I have to do good! My problem is not working out my problem is potion control and getting full. Any suggestions It would be helpful! Thanks in advance! ;)

Replies

• cailah332
    cailah332 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for healthy good tasting meals that are lower in calories I suggest you check out skinnytaste.com. All of her recipes are great. Just make sure you stick to the serving size.
  • zudana
    Options
    I like to get Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones, or Healthy Choice TV dinners. Almost all of them are around 300 calories, and the portion is given to you. Now, if your meals are around 300 calories you're never really going to feel full, per say. But you're not going to feel hungry after a couple days. Your body is just trying to get used to not feeling full. You should never eat until you're full! You're only supposed to eat until you're not hungry anymore. That's why I like TV dinners. They're quick, easy, and portion controlled.