Yellow Team Week 4

Options
2»

Replies

• mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am a little late joining in on the fun! Yesterday I my indulgence was fruit tea (Weird I know but I love the stuff!!!):drinker: So I had my glass of fruit tea and I did some calisthenics (Spell?)last night.... crunches, squats, high knees.... as many as I could as fast as I could for 10 mins and burned 148 calories. I logged the fruit tea as 100 cals so I cancelled those out. Today I think Im gonna do the same. Have a great Friday team! :-):happy:
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    2 days candy free! I've decide for our extra mini challenge I am going to work out 6 days a week. Need to up my game if I'm going to find the healthy me under all this body fat!

Great job on the challenge ladies!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better Soon mylifenow
    Options
    So far so good this week! So I just realized I forgot to post our LCW for this week. My challenge to you is to run/walk a half marathon (13.1 miles) before Monday weigh in...to make it more of a challenge that time can't be counted towards this weeks challenge AND do at least 30 minutes of vigorous exercise, this can be used towards this weeks challenge.

Game on ladies!
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My indulgence yesterday was 200 calories of chocolate covered pretzels. I did 20 minutes of extra exercise (circuit draining) to burn off 255 calories.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm finally losing weight again! I've been bouncing around the same weight forever, and it looks like the scale is moving downward again. Huzzah!
    Options
    Great job everyone! After struggling at the beginning I think I've finally figured it out and the scale is starting to show a loss! Still holding steady on this weeks challenge. Doing some research for next weeks LCW. Have a great week ladies!
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Friday = Extra sushi roll 255 calories. 45 min slow pace walking & 15 min strength training
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Last Tuesday, November 5, 2013: Doritos = 260 calories. 58 min of slow pace walking!