Bigger girls

Options
aathom11
aathom11 Posts: 32 Member
Is there any bigger girls out there doing turboFire?? I'm 245 and just started.

Replies

• tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm on my 2nd round of Turbo Fire. I started at 244 pounds back in the Spring. During the 1st few weeks I followed Allie, the modifier, a lot. As I became more comfortable with the moves, I started to incorporate some of the more difficult ones. As long as you're putting forth your maximum effort, you should see the results you want.
  • aathom11
    Options
    Awesome. how much have you lost? i'm on a very strict whole food diet due to allergys. Clothes are changing but not weight. :( I'm still learning this diet and just started TF.
  • MuireannM
    MuireannM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was 343lbs at my heaviest and 240lbs when I started doing Turbo Fire, I wasn't able to jump as much or do the jumping jacks etc, I kept it all very low impact and still got great results. I am now 181lbs and still losing weight thanks to Turbo Fire.
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds total. I do regret that I didn't take measurements though because that is where I saw the most progress. Everyone was shocked that I'd "only" lost 15 pounds because it looked like I'd lost about 25-30. My diet wasn't always the best and I started playing around with my calorie count midway through. I'm going to stick with the same count this round and see how that works.
  • aathom11
    Options
    I was 343lbs at my heaviest and 240lbs when I started doing Turbo Fire, I wasn't able to jump as much or do the jumping jacks etc, I kept it all very low impact and still got great results. I am now 181lbs and still losing weight thanks to Turbo Fire.

Thats great! I lost 110 and have gained 50 back. I'm working really hard. I took measurements yesterday. So, I can't wait to see what TF does for me.
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a "bigger girl" 240, and starting TF again. :-) I love TF. I modify only when necessary, but Chalene makes you want to give more than your all.
  • aathom11
    Options
    I'm struggling with how many calories I should eat. Fule the fire book tells me over 2800!! That's so much! So I really don't know what to do.
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am 335 and 41 yr old and just starting turbofire. I modify a lot but I know i will eventually be able to do everything.
    I have a great coach (coach tulin emre - on facebook) and she is amazing. You should follow her on instagram to see her amazing results. she had the apron tummy as I do and lost it the right way, just as we all want to.
    https://www.facebook.com/CoachTulin
    http://coachtulin.com/
    instagram.com/iamtulin

I look forward to getting support and pushes from ya'll. I have severe asthma and PCOS so this should be interesting!
    Jen