Week THREE!

Options
absmith_
absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
GUYS! Its 54 days until 2014. That's crazy first off. Second, I didn't start shopping for Christmas!! :sad:

Replies

• Muddybear7
    Muddybear7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It went by really fast! Too fast! I've been compiling a Christmas list, but it's so hard to chose certain people gifts! It's so annoying because hubby doesn't interact much with his family, so I'm stuck doing ALL the shopping by myself. Grrr. At least it's all online because everyone's on the West Coast. I've been getting tons of emails from stores and their Veterans Day specials, so I think I'm going to do most of it this weekend :). Good luck with your shopping!
  • krodone
    Options
    Since I had to quit my job and we moved to NC, we are broke. So this year we are making all of our gifts. I am making Magnetic Monogrammed Door Hangings for the ladies back home. Each holiday, they just change out the magnets. Right now I have little felt reindeer, Christmas stocking, snowflake, peppermint candy. Richard is getting free pallets of wood from work so we went to Hobby lobby and bought "Dad's Garage" and "Chevy" and "Ford" metal tins (they were half off) and are going to attach them to the wood and make wall hangings for men's garages back home. wish we could share photos on here. I'd show ya what I've done thus far.
  • krodone
    Options
    now to figure out what to do for all of the our nieces and nephews....I'm thinking of doing the magnetic letters in their favorite colors and getting their favorite interests to make magnets for them. I think if I were a kid that it would be a great idea, always being able to change it out, add or take away magnets, and it's something they can change as they grow.
  • Muddybear7
    Muddybear7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Those are great ideas Vanessa! Looks like you're all ready for the holidays : D
  • eSUNt
    eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost in a few weeks and I have been stressing and obsessing over it. My buds keep telling me to not over think it and to not stress over it because that can actually cause you to not lose weight. Any truth in that?
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost in a few weeks and I have been stressing and obsessing over it. My buds keep telling me to not over think it and to not stress over it because that can actually cause you to not lose weight. Any truth in that?

Stress does make it more difficult to lose weight. Take comfort in knowing you have a companion in your weight stall. That stupid scale has not budged. I had a brief two days of loss, and then NOPE. Shot right back up and stayed there.

Oh well. I'm counting everything right, and I'm exercising loads. Just gotta be patient with it.
  • eSUNt
    Options
    Thanks Kate! I need to work on patience. LOL I just need to continue to track, eat well, and exercise. I feel I'm doing things right. I just need to be patient with the process.

Again - you look amazing! Congrats on your awesome progress with Insanity.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    OMG ya'll I'm so excited for week 3 weigh-ins. Crossing my fingers hoping my recent weight loss sticks!
  • eSUNt
    Options
    Hi Everyone! So I am going to be MIA for this weeks weigh in. I am going on a cruise to Cozumel! I fly to Ft Lauderdale tomorrow night and we sail out Thursday afternoon for 4 nights. A little bit nervous because I won't be able to track at all. I am going to try an exercise everyday. But I also want to enjoy my vacation and not have to stress too much about what I'm eating. You only live once right? LOL

Alrighty, see you guys next week!

Esther