baby number ?

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
For me this is baby number 9. I have 6 boys and 2 girls and am hoping for a girl this time around. What number baby is this for the rest of ya'll?

Replies

• momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am 30 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, I have a daughter who is turning 3 the end of December and a son who is 19 months old.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    37 weeks with baby #1...no clue if it's a boy or a girl!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 11 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I have 2 boys and we've got everything we possibly can cross crossed for a girl.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I'm 11 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I have 2 boys and we've got everything we possibly can cross crossed for a girl.

I understand that feeling. I told my husband that it apparently takes him 11 years to make a girl and since it's only been 8 since our last girl we must be having a boy! lol
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Baby number one, my little girl =)

Just something interesting (I know we are all happy with healthy babies regardless of sex!)- I teach a class with my high school kiddos called Medical Interventions and this is something we came across in our unit on genetic screening and engineering:

http://www.amazon.com/Gender-Selection-Sorting-female-Canadian/dp/B005K90F88

I did some research on the process and though the science seems sane, but that is a high price to pay for something not 100% guaranteed... though I guess it is cheaper than current costs of IVF... crazy technology!
  • nan199678
    Options
    38 weeks w baby girl number 2!! My final little love!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Numero uno and I hope and pray there may be another or two or three, LOL in my future.

First ultrasound said boy, but the subsequent ones said girl.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    For me this is baby number 9. I have 6 boys and 2 girls and am hoping for a girl this time around. What number baby is this for the rest of ya'll?

Crazy! I could not do 9 babies. I have 16 siblings though and tons of neices and nephews now so I dont need to have all the babies. I can spoil everyone else's!

This is my baby #2. There is going to be an 8 year gap between #1 and #2!
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I now have five - four boys and a ten day old girl :)
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This is our first baby! I am 17 weeks and we hopefully find out next week if we are having a boy or a girl!
  • mkcolombia
    mkcolombia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    #2! I have a 2 year old boy and 37 weeks with a girl!
  • claire_donegal84
    claire_donegal84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my first and we're having a baby boy! So exciting. Hubby and I plan to have 3-4 children so hoping this little guy gets a baby sister one day ;-)
  • _DoingMe_
    Options
    Baby #2! 6.5 year age gap by the time this little one is born.
  • clowmow
    clowmow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    baby boy #2 due April. I already have a 3 year old so there will be just under 4 years between them :)
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Almost 15 weeks and expecting #1!!!! We'd probably give it a couple of years before trying for #2. :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I now have five - four boys and a ten day old girl :)

sweet! That little angel may never date with all those older brothers protecting her!!
    :laugh:
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    sweet! That little angel may never date with all those older brothers protecting her!!

Or she'll be ogling her big brother's mates before she's in her teens! :noway:
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    just found out I am pregnant with #2. I have a little girl 18 months old. :)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options

Or she'll be ogling her big brother's mates before she's in her teens! :noway:

yikes! never thought of that!!! Time for my boys to find uglier friends!!! :laugh:
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    17 weeks with baby #4. I have three boys and am hoping for a girl. Everyone predicts another boy though:smile: