Hi from the UK.

Options
empy22
empy22 Posts: 33 Member
Hi,

What a great idea this is! I would love to be a part of this :D I'm from England, though not sure what type of goodies are available from here that you can not buy anywhere else? Jaffa cakes? lol

Looking forward to this and getting to know you all :)

Emma x

Replies

• MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Another Uk'er here.

Happy to send almost anything out! I'm also after something particular from the states if anyone would like to swap. (Peanut butter M+M's if anyone was curious! They're stupidly expensive over here.)
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in- What sort of treats do you have over there?
    I come form the Cincinnati area, Cincy style chili is big here.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Another Uk'er here.

Happy to send almost anything out! I'm also after something particular from the states if anyone would like to swap. (Peanut butter M+M's if anyone was curious! They're stupidly expensive over here.)

I live on a military base and most US goods are stupid cheap at our commissary. I can definitely price out some peanut butter M&Ms for you.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ooh what are jaffa cakes?
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ooh what are jaffa cakes?

They're little circles of thin cake topped with orange marmalade, and then the entire thing is coated in chocolate. They're good- but a bit like 'once you've had one- you can't help but have another' good! :)

Ashlinmarie - I'll send you a message!
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ooo those sound good! would love to swap for something from here in the U.S
  • Sheamousemom
    Options
    Do you still want peanut butter M+M's? I would kill or die for Jelly babies....