late 20's wut uppppp

Options
27 here. Whew, the downslide to 30. I'm determined to get in shape before my metabolism starts to slow down!

I'm training or my first 1/2 marathon, love farmers markets and cooking! Not married, no kids not even a pet. Mainly because I don't want it chewing up my expensive shoes lol.

I have tried extreme quick fix diets, so now I'm here to take on a more healthy approach to lose the weight for good. I've got 1 year until my 10 year high school reunion, so bring it on. Plus, I love food, I don't want to restrict anything!

I would love some accountability friends with the same goals/lifestyles!

Replies

• erinalysa14
    Options
    Hi there! I am also training for my first half marathon, (Dec 14th).... I've added you :)
  • newme1850
    newme1850 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 28 and also trying to get fit before I get older and it gets harder =)
    I'm a walker not a runner ;) and i like speedwalking 4/5 mph - I just started working out with the walk away the pounds dvds. I do walking and some light jogging. Maybe one day I'll have the endurance to breathe and run at the same time!
    I'm trying to get fit with smaller meals, more greens, exercise, etc.
    I'll add you :)
    M
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm still in my early 20's, (22) but I too am a runner in training. I just finished my first half this past weekend, and I'm working on speed training now. Or I'm supposed to be but I am battling an injury. At least by next week I'll be running again. Since I don't quite fit what you're looking for I didn't add anyone, but you can feel free to add me if you'd like!