Night of the Doctor

Options
ScottyNoHotty
ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
Mini-episode.......Paul McGann and John Hurt...SPOILERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo

Replies

• CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    omg omg omg I have been freaking out over it like all day! I LOVE Paul McGann and I've been wanting him to return forever! I'm so glad he got to! And without the stupid wig!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Totally made me want to see more episodes with him... Unfortunately I don't think there is any online.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    OMG, that was awesome. I like Paul McGann as the Doctor, just didn't enjoy the movie itself.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Im really hoping that since Paul McGann is a little older, they will bring back River Song and use that storyline a little more and it wont be so awkward. I love when she says in one episode how hard it is to be around him when he chose the face of a 12 year old.
  • Inara_Serra
    Options
    That was so awesome! I can't wait for the 23rd and Day of the Doctor! I'm clearing my calendar to watch it!!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    OMG, that was awesome. I like Paul McGann as the Doctor, just didn't enjoy the movie itself.

Exactly this. I really want to listen to his audio adventures now. He's one of my favorite Doctors. Like top 3.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Im really hoping that since Paul McGann is a little older, they will bring back River Song and use that storyline a little more and it wont be so awkward. I love when she says in one episode how hard it is to be around him when he chose the face of a 12 year old.

... we just saw McGann regenerate into Hurt, who regenerates into Eccleston, then Tennant, then Smith, then Capaldi. I hope they bring back River with Capaldi, because that would be amazing and awesome and perfect. But somehow I think McGann lost his chance :laugh:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

... we just saw McGann regenerate into Hurt, who regenerates into Eccleston, then Tennant, then Smith, then Capaldi. I hope they bring back River with Capaldi, because that would be amazing and awesome and perfect. But somehow I think McGann lost his chance :laugh:

havent gotten to see Night of the Doctor yet, our Directv doesnt broadcast it on BBC till tomorrow night
  • Caleb_Daniel
    Caleb_Daniel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It was flippin sweet I can't wait til Saturday mid afternoon! McGann was really confused most of the movie so that was weird. I would like to listen to the audio books.