It's Friday, Friday, Friday!

Options
So what's everyone got on the go?

For myself, I am heading out to see my friends band play tonight with the new guy I am seeing ... first time he is meeting my friends. Tomorrow is race kit pickup, a walk, and generally taking it easy. Sunday is my last race of the year ... a 7k! After the race, my friends band is having a recording party so heading over to that. They need help with group vocals for one of their tracks so that will be fun and pretty neat to be singing on a song! :smile:

Whatever you all get up to, do it safe and do it well!

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am going to wedding tomorrow other then that I am stuck at home.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Friday: Happy hr with co-workers...
    Saturday: been wanting to see the new Thor movie, hate going solo. Will flip a coin and and make a decision.
    Sunday: Laundry, then start to get pissed around 6ish knowing my weekend has come to an end.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Dinner and movie (Thor) with bf tonight.
    Tomorrow is nephews party. Its at a jumping kids place but adults can play too. Should be fun. Bf will meet se more friends tomorrow.
    Sunday he is leaving for a week for training. :sad:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Mustache 5K dash with a MFPeep friend. I been participating in Movember and haven't shaved since the start of November. It's itchy and the 'stache look is ok. I think having a slimmer face helps and just like my hair, I am noticing a tiny bit of salt and pepper too.

Sunday: gym and 1st week weigh in for the weight loss challenge I am doing. Hoping for at least 3 lbs. loss
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Relaxing and packing tonight, Christmas and Costco shopping tomorrow morning, party all night tomorrow night with tons of friends, motel takeover ;) Pretty much it :)
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Saturday: Mustache 5K dash with a MFPeep friend. I been participating in Movember and haven't shaved since the start of November. It's itchy and the 'stache look is ok. I think having a slimmer face helps and just like my hair, I am noticing a tiny bit of salt and pepper too.

Sunday: gym and 1st week weigh in for the weight loss challenge I am doing. Hoping for at least 3 lbs. loss

Sounds like you're having a successful Movember so far... mine is coming in like a 15 year old cancer patient.