baby number ?

2»

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    And, I thought my 8 year gap was big. I dont think I could be talked into having another if my baby was 20 years old :p
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    So exciting! We are all in different places but having similar experiences. It's fun to hear about everyone's new additions.
  • fava87
    fava87 Posts: 9 Member
    I just found out im 8 weeks pregnant with baby number 3. Were so excited because i had a miscarriage 12 weeks ago. I have a 2.5 year old boy and an 13 month old girl. Were not going to find out the sex of this baby and am sooo excited to find out in the delivery room! I just love being pregnant! I had morning sickness for a week and a half but i can happily say its gone! Now i can get back to the gym. Good luck to everyone and their precious little cargo.
  • Almost 27 weeks with baby #1!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    For me this is baby number 9. I have 6 boys and 2 girls and am hoping for a girl this time around. What number baby is this for the rest of ya'll?

Wow!!! (I am sure you get that a lot!) I would love to have a huge family - but I don't foresee that happing.

Im only 4weeks so still in hushhush mode - but uber excited. #2 for us (this crazy lady will have 2 under two for a few months : )
  • mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    This is #7 for me , 4 girls and this will be boy #3!! :) I will take anything boy/girl Im not picky , just love babies <3
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    17 weeks with baby #4. I have three boys and am hoping for a girl. Everyone predicts another boy though:smile:

you can always dress him in pink when hubby isn't looking! :tongue:

That might satisfy my need in the short term but create therapy issues in the long term.......lol :laugh:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    I am currently 20 weeks with babies #2 and #3. Identical twins, I was due in April but I will be induced mid March if double trouble don't decide to arrive early. Have my 20 week scan next Tuesday, hoping to find out we have two healthy little babies and hoping we can finally see what team we're on.

So jealous! I totally want twins.

I want twins too because we aren't planning on having another child.... Im 7 weeks pregnant with our 1st child together (and h has a boy)...
  • This will be baby number 4 my first two(girls) are 7 and 6 years old they are 18 months apart. I have a son that will be 1 on 12/8/13 and I am hoping for another boy. My son and the new baby will be 16 months apart!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    21 weeks pregnant with baby #1! It's a boy :)
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    I am 10 weeks pregnant with baby no. 2. We have a boy who will be turning 3 in Jan.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    21 weeks with baby no.3. I have a son who's 4.5, and a daughter who's 2.5. This one's a girl.
  • annethom13
    annethom13 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my third kid got two girls already 6 & 1, fingers crossed for a boy this time x
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    This is baby #1 for us... a baby boy :) Between my two brothers, there are 6 girls and 1 boy so everyone is quite happy that it's a boy so my nephew can have someone to play with, haha. If it were a girl... be easier to get the hand-me-downs!
  • Momma2CharlieJane
    Momma2CharlieJane Posts: 142 Member
    I am 18wks with #2 (don't know the sex). My DD turned 2 in Sept. I don't want to know the sex, but DH does. I didn't find out with our first, he did. May do the same this time around too. We have our u/s Wed.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    This is baby #3. Not a clue when it's due, I have an ultrasound scheduled on the 31st to figure that out. There's going to be a 4 year gap in between my last one and this one.
  • Hi y'all :) I'm 28 wks with baby #4. I have 2 boys, just 6 and 4.5 and a baby girl 18mo. The gaps between my babies are shrinking thanks to surprise bfps lol DH is getting a little concerned ;)
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    #2 for me. My daughter turned two in September. I find out January 2nd what we are having. I am very excited.
  • 35 weeks with baby #2 (a girl) my son is 14 months