The London Marathon Blogg Contest

Options
Hi all
I have a huge favour to ask you all, I have entered a contest to become a blogger for the London Marathon next April and have made the final shortlist. The winning 4 people will gain entrance to the Marathon and write a blog about their experiences in training. For me to win I have to get people to Vote for me, Roger Davies at this site. http://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/blogger/videos/
Could you not only go to the site and vote for me, could I ask a huge favour and ask that you get your friends to go and vote as well. I would love to get the chance to spread the MFP message to a new audience. Many thanks
Roger

Replies

• chribro
    chribro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Voted....and way to go, your looking trim compared to the other pic!
  • mitchyinge
    Options
    voted for you, great vid! (wishing the others good luck too though, some inspiring people there)
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Voted for you!! Good luck!
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Voted for you
  • freckles369
    Options
    I've voted for you too- good luck! London is so hard to get into, I hope you make it :)
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I voted for you-- good luck!
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those that have voted so far, if anyone else is interested then there is just one day left before the voting closes. I am getting quite excited about maybe running a Marathon, in fact today I went out and ran 10.5 miles to see if I could run at a slower pace than I usually do and was amazed to find that just by running at 10 min miles instead of 9:30 miles that my heart rate was significantly lower than usual and I felt so much better at the end.
  • valentine4
    valentine4 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    done! best of luck