You Must Keep Going

Options
Panda_1999
Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
You Must Keep Going
====================
Sometimes you must keep going.
Life punches you in the stomach. It knocks your breath out and leaves you bowed and gasping.
You lose a job. . . you must keep going.
You find out you have a serious illness. . .you must keep going.
You have a headache. . . you must keep going.
Sometimes the things in life are not serious but they affect you nevertheless. . . you must keep going.
You have a big argument with your spouse. Neither of you feels like talking and maybe not even looking at each other. . . you must keep going.
Your son rebels and you have a blowout with him. . . you must keep going.
The bills seem to never end and the money seems to never start. You must keep going.
There are times that make us just want to curl up, stick our heads in a hole, and make the world go away. We can't, because we must keep going.
Life is full of those circumstances.
Many of you when you woke up this morning, for a variety of reasons, didn't feel like getting out of bed, but you had to.
You must keep going.
In times like those, and we all have them, remember the blessing.
The blessing is not in that we must keep going.
The blessing is that we can.

:flowerforyou:
This was sent to me by a friend and found it to be so true, even for our pain. And in doing the most we can each and every day, we keep going.
Still Going
Panda_1999

Replies

• aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    Loved reading this thank you =)
    Some days are tougher than others but we can do it, we might have to do it differently to all the other 'normal' peeps but we can do it :laugh:
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Fantastic read,thanks for sharing . As I was reading I was going that's me , that's me ...........I need to learn to keep going !!
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this.

For the past few weeks the thoughts in my mind and spirit have been "you must have hope".....I think in having hope it pushes me to keep going....

Dee
  • ladytartis
    Options
    thank you for sharing now that winter has come i have to puch myself to exercise the pain is bad. im also new to this group i join yesterday if anyone would like to add me please do so. i been on mfp since may doing my owe thing i just happen to come on group pages.
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - it's so very important for all of us to 'keep going', because if we stop, we just might not start again. Move as much as you can when you can and when you can't still try to move a little. There are days when it hurts so much to move around, but the more I make myself move, the easier it gets. We can do this, just sometimes a little bit slower. Stay strong!
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! Just keep going is my mantra.