looking for new friends for motivation and support

Options
Hi, my name is Nichole. Im 26 year old married mother of 3 from Saint Louis. Im new this group but not new to mfp. Im looking for friends to help me along the way during my weight loss journey. I have been dealing with life's challenges and my eating habits became poor and I gained all of my weight back. Now I have my head and my heart focused on achieving my goal

Replies

• SwtPzYaya
    SwtPzYaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole;
    You are on the right path... having your heart and head focused on acheiving a goal is the first step...
    Support is here!
    What are you doing to acheive this goal?
    feel free to add.
  • Feel free to add me
  • Hikant2k2
    Hikant2k2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Jimisha16
    Jimisha16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm back on my journey and could use all the support I can get
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I stalled on my weight loss and I am interested in getting back on track. :)
  • PinkCupcakes220
    Options
    29 year old married mother of 4 in the same boat. Sending request.
  • TeamAliyah
    TeamAliyah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! Free to add for everyone! We will get there!
  • tmyers30
    tmyers30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I can use some extra motivation!!
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Been trying to lose 70 pounds since 2010. Had lost 30, then gained it back after I slacked off on tracking and exercising. Started studying for the CPA exam in 2012 and that didn't help either.
  • shaunayj
    shaunayj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I am back on my journey. I need to lose it for myself and for some encouragement to my 13 y/o pre-diabetic daughter.
  • LHoneyBee202
    LHoneyBee202 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get as well, so add me!! Also, if there are any Fitbit users, we should be friends!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • shellyfluffycakes
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also.
  • kiekie33
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me:smile:
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Anyone can add me, if they need more support!!
  • kiwiberry85
    kiwiberry85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting back to logging my food because my eating habits have spiraled out of control. In february (next week) my cousin and are are starting to hit the gym 2 days and then I am going by myself the other 2 days. I can really use support on MFP. My username is kiwiberry85 --please add me. Thanks in advance!:glasses:
  • blkfamu
    blkfamu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me, just started back on my weight loss journey and need all the support that I can get. I really need help with someone holding me accountable so if thats you lets encourage one another.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mstisha325
    mstisha325 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sending Request