Post your gym/location

Options
Hello my name is Terrie like many of you I have many lbs. to lose and am very motivated when I have workout buddies. I think we can all post name of gym we attend and location of gym so that we can all try to pair up for workouts/ or if you workout outside of the gym you can post the city or location that you live near. ex. LAFitness-59th and Bell Rd./Glendale or No gym/North Phoenix ... you get the idea.

So here is mine: YouFit-Tolleson/West Valley

Once we find out who we have close by we can post a day ahead to our friends the time we will be going to the gym/ park or trail ect

Replies

• Stevenbowtieman
    Stevenbowtieman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness: 20th St/Highland; 7th Ave/Camelback; 19th Ave/Northern. I almost never go, always pay my dues, could use a partner for motivation.
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    no gym: South Tempe\West Chandler

I could use a workout buddy to keep my on track.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    YouFit - McQueen & Guadalupe (Gilbert) or 16th Street & Osborne (Midtown Phoenix)

I go twice a week for some pace training on the treadmill and to do their circuit but sometimes skip the circuit - need a motivator!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Orange Theory Fitness at Dana Park (Val Vista & Baseline), and Sumits Yoga (Val Vista & Elliot)
  • Lettyskky
    Lettyskky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm at downtown YMCA :)
  • thernan3
    Options
    Great lets keep it going post gym and location so others in group may create workout buddy systems!
  • XianC
    XianC Posts: 93
    Options
    Just signed up for Anytime Fitness in Glendale (67th and Cactus). Unfortunately, I doubt I'll find a workout buddy considering I work overnights and plan on going at 4am when I get off work. I dig this idea though.
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness Moon Valley Club or the new 23rd and Northern is where I frequent!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My garage/ North Peoria
    Ready to do some of that hiking that keeps getting brought up in this group.
  • nauner
    nauner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness in El Mirage, as well as home (whole front room converted into a workout area).

and to XianC, 4am is a great time to go. Should have the whole place to yourself. I normally go to the mine at 2am when I go. Like having a private gym.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness in the north valley, 7th st and Bell :)
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness in the north valley, 7th st and Bell :)

Hey! That's my neighborhood :)!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness Tempe or Scottsdale, and also JAB fitness for kickboxing. South Mountain for hiking!
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Scottsdale YMCA
  • XianC
    XianC Posts: 93
    Options
    and to XianC, 4am is a great time to go. Should have the whole place to yourself. I normally go to the mine at 2am when I go. Like having a private gym.

Heck yeah, man. I'm just starting out so I only do like 30 minutes in there but by the time I get there, get changed, do my 30 minutes, people are JUST starting to trickle in. There is one guy there every time I'm there though. He's on the free weights and I'm nowhere near ready for those yet so I've never talked to him but he's there before I get there and he's there when I leave.
  • amhadley92
    amhadley92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness Chandler. AZ Ave and 202
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness Chandler. AZ Ave and 202

I go there for my cardio a few times a week :)

I lift at the LA Fitness on Greenfield & the 60
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Gold's Gym at Baseline/Gilbert in Mesa/Gilbert.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I go to the YMCA on 59th Ave and Greenway...I'm from north phoenix!
  • thernan3
    Options
    Great, I hope everyone keeps posting and finds time to find a workout buddy.