Give a round of applause for....

Options
All members:
Tell us your name, a little about yourself, and what your goals are. :bigsmile:

Replies

• BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    I will start...I'm Michelle. I created this group to give encouragement to others and to get motivations from others. I am currently part of a great fitness group and I will continue to be part of that group. I love to eat ( which is why I am here :heart: ), watch movies, hike, camp, photography, and much more. My favorite color is orange, pasta is my down fall, and I'm very ticklish.
  • kourtneyguinn
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kourtney! Recently married (9/14/2013) My long term goal is to lose 100 pounds ( with 22 already gone, YAY ME!) My short term goal is to lose 10-12 pounds a month! Together we can all DO THIS!!
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Pam and have made major life changes so that I can be fit, healthy, and full of energy. I have lost 78 lbs and am maintaining my weight currently (have been for the last year). Matter of fact I am looking to put on a little weight, but in the form of lean muscle. I am currently a beach body coach and doing Body Beast, which I frickin LOVE! I would love to be here to encourage any and all that are in this group however, I expect that I will be encouraged by you just as well. I am so tickled when people give their all to better themselves! I love my lifestyle, I love my nutrition, well I just love life and the gifts that God has granted me!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm Nathan. I joined the group mostly because I want to prove to myself that I am up for a challenge of this nature. I have done more this year to intentionally address my health and fitness than I ever have in my life. Every little extra thing I can do to help improve the overall picture is worth the time and effort. I hope everyone here jumps in with both feet and tries to go all the way! I am in it for the duration! Let me know if you need to get PUMPED! I'm here to help with that!
This discussion has been closed.