November 2013

preshusgem
preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
Hi guys!

Just a quick update here as I haven't seen anyone on this board anymore. I know Vini, that you're sick and hope you get well soon! I haven't been on here much myself, just to login my weigh ins...I haven't been using the food diary either. Trying to get back on track. I've started Week 9 of TF and took a break from Hip Hop Abs. Anyway, I'll be in the same time zone as Lucy & Vini this weekend. Heading to Disney tomorrow morning with the kids. The hubster has a 2 wk conference there and we are flying out there btwn conferences. The last time we've been to Disney, was 4 years ago when my kids were only 4. I know this will be a whole new experience for them. It's just a quick trip since we'll be back on Monday, Veteran's Day then my husband comes back home the following weekend.

Thinking of you guys. Miss you!!

Replies

• lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Hey Stel! I am so jealous of the Disney Vacay. I know the twins had a ball! I have been struggling since I came off vacation a few weeks ago. My logging hasn't been the best and I am trying to get on track with the workouts. I did Hip Hop Abs tonight, will try some TF tomorrow. Vini, hope you are feeling better . We need to do a challenge or something together to get motivated. Any suggestions....I am trying to think of a few things.
  • preshusgem
    Good to hear from you Lucy! I think it's a great idea to to do a challenge together. Disney was awesome. We only spent one day at Epcot and the other day at Universal Studios. Then my kids took surfing lessons at Cocoa Beach. It was very hard for me coming back to the cold weather. When we left for Disney, our Fall colors were just at their peak and when we came back on Monday, it was snowing...and it stuck. The 1st few days, I wanted to live in my thermals and stay under the down comforters all day. Imagine, I went from 81 degrees to 29 degrees and snow. I pressed play once this week on Core 20 and Stretch 40. On Core 20, I didn't modify any of the bands part and I really felt it the next day. It's funny, I never knew what Chalene meant when she'd say "you're going to feel this tomorrow". Now, I know.

I was supposed to do Week 10 of TF this week. I was actually in the mood to do P90X Yoga (which is shocking, because I would find every excuse in the book not to do that one) and when I went to do it, the sleeve was empty because my husband took that one on his trip! Oh well.

I think I'm going to do some light elliptical work this am and restart week 10 next week. Now, I find myself wanting to just mix it up a bit instead of following just one program.

Have an awesome weekend! Keep pushing through!. You're all doing great!
  • preshusgem
    Hi again,
    I'm changing up my exercise routine again and will be concentrating on doing more weight training instead of cardio. I won't do a certain program but I will be mixing it up. I'll still be doing 6 days with rest day on Sunday. I will be doing Body Beast & P90X on my heavy lifting days and on my light days I will be doing TF: HIIT's and an upper body weight lifting with machines or my own body weight.

So, I've been diagnosed with full menopause at 43 along with my PCOS, pre diabetes, high blood pressure and hypothyroidism. I need work extra harder in the kitchen and on my body. so here's to a new week and I hope you're all doing well in your workouts. Take care!