What "diet" are you on?

Options
A friend of mine with crohns(sp?) suggested I go on the gaps diet.
I'm going to try starting tomorrow.

Replies

• Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am on a low fat diabetic diet by suggestion of my endo ( to go with the pcos) 1200 cal, 135 carb
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Currently on day 7 of Whole 30
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I am eating mostly gluten free. I say mostly because I will once in a while now have a meal that has some in it and it isn't really bothering me. I did the Whole 30 not long ago and it's done wonders for me :). So I guess you could say I'm following the 80/20 Paleo type lifestyle.
  • jrosedavis
    jrosedavis Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started off with Metabolism Miracle (super low carb) and completed Step 1 and then did Step 2 for about three months. I have since moved to a more calorie-based system and don't worry as much about the carbs (although I still try to limit my carb instake to no more than 30g new carbs/meal).
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I just etarted the Auto-Immune Paleo Diet which is really supposed to help thoee who suffer from hig AI diseases such as hashi's, RA, fibro, and any number of ailments. Start out on something like whole 30, start reinttoducing common allergie/trigger foods and see your reaction. I just started though but I do feel much better after 2 or so weeks! :)