New to clean eating and need friends!!!

Options
kristyn927
kristyn927 Posts: 35 Member
I've been clean eating for 6 days now and really enjoy it. I'm not a HUGE veggie fan but I'm working with what I do like. I would love to make friends to share food diaries with to get new ideas and help support one another!!!! This is a lifestyle change I feel like I can keep!!!

Replies

• twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Clean eating makes you feel good and boosts mood :) I've recently just recommitted to my healthy lifestyle, 15 months PP with twin boys. Add me!
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I basically have an idea of what clean eating is, but what have you gave up so far? Are you allowing your self one cheat day a week? I dont know if i consider my self clean eating since im still getting refined sugars in my diet but I gave up wine and been drinking alot more water then normal...If you want you can send me a friend request
  • Good for you!!! I'm in the process of grasping that concept as well
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I am slowly transitioning into clean eating. It has been a slow journey and I am learning there are certain things that I will not give up. I have been slowly finding clean substitutions for some of my favorites and figure if I can even get to 90% of what I eat being clean, it is a HUGE improvement.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    How can you do clean eating as a family if you have family members who are allergic to some raw veggies and fruit??? If anyone thinks they can help me out please message me or friend me! My husband and I are trying to eat better but it can be difficult! Having just steamed veggies gets boring!