L2 D12 Check-in

Options
suse71
suse71 Posts: 17 Member
Hi all, haven't been on here a while but have still been doing it every day. Finding level 2 tough as expected!! Maybe in a few days I will enjoy it! Hang in there, it will be worth it!

Replies

• AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started L2 today. Hate it! My notion that it wouldn't be that much harder, just different, was soooo wrong. That being said, I figure I can get through 9 more days so no giving up here :smile:
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My thoughts on L2D1:

THIS B*TCH IS CRAZY!!

After collapsing on the floor in a pool of my own sweat and tears I am seriously questioning this woman's sanity as well as my own. But then I remembered that I lost 2 pounds on level 1 so I guess I have no other choice but to plow through! Only 9 more days of this you say?! :laugh:
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have been using 30DS 3-4 times per week and doing other (fun) stuff the other days. I did Level 2 for the first time yesterday and the second time today.

Hoooooly wow, it is SO HARD!! I can barely do the plank-jacks for 5 seconds before I have to do them Anita-style, haha. And then it's like, oh, get up and do double jump ropes!! I kind of enjoyed the cardio in Level 1, but Level 2--nuh uh.

On a happier note, when I started Level 1, I had to put my hand weights down at some point on basically every arm exercise. Now in Level 2, I didn't have to put them down until halfway through the last set of the last circuit! Progress!
  • Olive24219
    Olive24219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My thoughts on L2D1:

THIS B*TCH IS CRAZY!!

After collapsing on the floor in a pool of my own sweat and tears I am seriously questioning this woman's sanity as well as my own. But then I remembered that I lost 2 pounds on level 1 so I guess I have no other choice but to plow through! Only 9 more days of this you say?! :laugh:

HAHA.. my thoughts exactly. Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling with level 2!

I've even tacked up an old photo of in shape me in a bikini next to a current photo of my stomach... big time motivation lol.... especially since we have a trip to Mexico booked for January.

Worst circuit for me in level two is definitely the plank jacks/double jumps.... holy god...
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So I got a bit off track this week with some really long work days. Did L2 D2(12) today and I must say, I still hate level 2 :-) Does it get any easier?????
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did level L2D1 this morning and it was rough. My arms felt like they wanted to fall off. But I'm not giving up. I'm committed to doing Jillian M-F before I go to work no matter what! :explode: And that's early in the morning people. We're talking getting up at 4:30 am to get my workout in. But then I don't have to worry about all the excuses I can come up with to not to do it when I get home. :noway: Plus I work a second job so my time is very limited.

:smile:
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow lilahk95 - that is definately VERY early - well done on the dedication!!! :)
    I completed L2 Day 5 this morning - it's still a TOUGH workout - im OK with the planks, but DESPISE the squart V lift ones at the end... OUCH!!! Felt proud of myself though for sticking with it, and i'm definately finding it easier :)
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done!! Thanks jackie_moo, good work on your part as well! My arms are even more sore today. Wooh. I hate the squat v-lift move and the military press. And I'm way over the planking. Athough suprisingly I can do the plank jacks. 8 more days of level 2. I can do this!
  • dionnehillwaugh
    dionnehillwaugh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I have been a bad girl....started level 2 and was like 'hell no' then i took a loooong break. But I decided to get back in the groove because I MUST FIT INTO MY RED DRESS!....so I have never heard of death by 30DS and since I dont see myself as being the first to die....i am gonna go ahead and finish what i started....