Weekly check in 11/20/2013 5 weeks till Xmas!

Options
TanyaAJ
TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
1. Current weight (optional)
2. Weight lost since last week
3. NSV for the week
4. Goals for next week
5. Weight to go 'til Christmas

We can do it! Don't give up, still 5 weeks to go!

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight: 141.0

2. Weight lost since last week: -4 pounds

3. NSV for the week: Bra size is now 34B and it used to be 38D then 36C...Just got my new bras the other day :) Also found out my ring size went from a 9 to a 5.5-6 :)

4. Goals for next week: I would like to stay on track for my weight loss goal and get my exercise in every day. It would also be nice to actually stick to my meal plans for the day but I do get really tempted with certain foods and allow myself just "SOME" of it.

5. Weight to go 'til Christmas: 6 pounds
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I was going to skip logging this week, but then.... what kind of discipline is it if I only log when I have good news?!!

1. Current weight 166.8 lbs
    2. Weight lost since last week: gained 0.6 lbs (feeling a bit deflated, but not surprised, wasn't trying my best this week.)
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV: so many people notice now that I lost weight. It's amazing that it took 34lbs for them to notice!
    4. Goals for next week: STAY ON TRACK
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 1.8lbs
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional): 137.6
    2. Weight lost since last week: ZERO! :-(
    3. NSV for the week: Saw some friends I haven't seen in ages and they couldn't get over how good I look.
    4. Goals for next week: Back off the sweets!! Over indulged last week between the mini cupcakes at work and the walnut loaf at home! As well as break this darn plateau....even a quarter of a pound would be awesome. Crud...now I want a quarter pounder with cheese. Lol
    5. Weight to go 'til Christmas: 12.6

5 weeks?!? My god I need to start my Xmas shopping! Lol

Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

:flowerforyou: